Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nerdy Girl's Sole Show Debut - (size 6.5 -7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nerdy Girl's Sole Show Debut - (size 6.5 -7)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amber is an aspiring actress from a small town in Georgia. She just moved to the big city and is looking to get into acting and modeling. She contacted me looking to build a modeling portfolio and acting reel.

When I met her the first thing I noticed was her cute feet in a pair of flip-flops. I was determined to get her to model for us!

Amber spends most her day playing video games, cosplaying and collecting Pokemon cards. She has heard of a foot fetish before but has no real experience outside of a guys complimenting her on her feet in the past. When I asked her to model for me she was very open to the idea!

I do a brief interview about her feet, shoes she wears, pedicures, foot massages and her thoughts on foot fetishes.

Amber shows off her lovely, slightly dirty soles straight out of flip flops. She has lovely size 6.5 -7 feet, light blue painted toenails and very smooth, soft looking soles.

Clips available in my store: clips4sale.com/101913

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're killing man I love it!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Love it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
[Drool]

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links