Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » No Real Flip Flops Yet . Some Bare Feet In Closed Toe Shoes, However

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No Real Flip Flops Yet . Some Bare Feet In Closed Toe Shoes, However
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in New York City.

The weather is fairly warm right now.. the temps are in the 60 s.

I was in Manhattan today.

While I didn't see any widespread views of women's feet in flip flops.. I did notice that quite a few women were wearing closed toe shoes, with no socks or stockings.

Of course, while I love to see many views of women's feet in flip flops, sandals, etc, I also like it if I see feet in closed toe shoes where the feet are bare inside the shoes. It makes one imagine the smell of that woman's feet when the woman takes her shoes off.

What do forum members think of that? Is it only..the views of the feet in either sandals, or flip flops.. or do you also like the idea of a woman you see in closed toe shoes, where her feet are bare inside the shoes?

I thought this might be an interesting topic to discuss.

P'S I realize that I put this in the foot pictures forum instead of the foot fetish discussion forum, which is where I intended it to be. My apologies, I tried to delete the post, so I could rewrite it in the foot fetish discussion forum. If a mod could perhaps move this post to the forum where it should be, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

[ February 23, 2017, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea of bare feet in flats or boots even! I get excited by the thought. The visual of looking at a beautiful bare foot, or, viewing it in sandals or flip flops, is much more arousing though!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links