Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Indian girl's beautiful soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indian girl's beautiful soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was the last girl I shot on the lawn in 2016. It wasn't the last day the lawn would be open, but I knew I couldn't come the next day, and the day after there was definitely going to be lots of rain, and the day after THAT the lawn was closing so they could load in the winter stuff (in EARLY OCTOBER!). So for me, this was it. Earlier I had shot the auburn girl on a laptop with her huge, itchy size 11 feet up, and I felt pretty damn happy I had that under my belt, but then nothing else came along for a really long time.

But as the afternoon waned and I thought that was it for the lawn for 2016, I saw a really pretty girl in a dress come over and plop herself down unceremoniously in a chair and start taking the dress off. Under it she had on a spaghetti-strap shirt and a pair of shorts. She was exotically attractive and had beautiful long dark hair which, sadly, she put up right after she got the dress off. There was some sort of Indian ("Native American" if you prefer, but that's a nonsense term too) event going on in the library and she certainly looked Indian so my guess was she was either working at it or had attended it.

As soon as she pulled up another chair for her feet I was over there in a flash, because there is a new guy in the park who goes right up to women with their feet up and puts his face inches from their feet, and I wanted to get set up before he intervened. (He was actually there that day but he never came over to the Indian girl.) Up close, I was really impressed by how immaculate and shapely her bare soles were. DEAD SEXY! I started shooting immediately and I could see in the viewfinder that she noticed me and gave me a look like, "wha?" That is always the moment of truth, but she stayed with me, and kept those feet up, one or both soles, for over 15 minutes. Every once in a while she would peek at the camera and make a face -- she seems to be a bit of a tomboy and she very un-selfconsciously makes faces and grimaces, which I think is very cute and silly. She would often look down at the camera and see I was still shooting, chuckle a little to herself, and wiggle her toes around!

I really, really love shy little peeks like these:
 -

I was so glad she kept those sexy soles right in my camera so long. Eventually she shifted her feet in such a way that was not ideal for shooting so I stopped shooting, and then later she left. That was it for the lawn for 2016 and it was a very, very nice way to end it.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superb.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots, great soles. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet another EXCELLENT set, realbaresoles!!! Pic #7 is my favorite. [Cheers]

[ February 28, 2017, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: SOLEjerX ]

Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious, is it legal to just post people's pics without their permission?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She really gave you a show man...incredible work, as always!!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that's always such a charge. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links