Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 18 year old SCARLET VICE forces Raquel to gag on her feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 18 year old SCARLET VICE forces Raquel to gag on her feet!
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Scarlet knows Raquel cheated to get on their cheer leading team and is confronting her about it finally. She is mad that all the other girls had to go through tough training to get by their test and Raquel mailed it in by cheating. She even has video footage to back up her claims! Raquel tries to deny it but she knows she is at Scarlet's mercy. Scarlet tells her she's gonna tell the captain so she is expelled. Raquel begs for her to not say anything and Scarlet decides there's only one way, by making her completely humiliated! She makes her get down on the floor and peels off her stinky gym socks and gag on her thick sweaty toes and feet. She wants to feel Raquel's tonsils with her toes as she shoves her whole foot down her throat over and over again. Raquel does her best to suck them down, drooling with thick spit all over the place. Scarlet will stop at nothing until she makes her a complete foot bitch!! Part 1 of 3.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarlet [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt she's only 18, but Scarlet is really special.....once in a generation kinda foot girl!!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was 18 when this clip was shot. She may be 19 now however. She is much younger than most people think. Even I was shocked when she told me she was only 18.
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it!
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links