Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CASHIER GABRIELLA'S FIRST SOLE SHOW (size 6 -6.5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CASHIER GABRIELLA'S FIRST SOLE SHOW (size 6 -6.5)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gabriella works the register at a small 'mom-n-pop' grocery store across the street from my new studio. She is cute with big, beautiful green eyes, 22-years-old, 5'6, 6 -6.5 shoe. Her parents own the store so she works their and also goes to school for nursing.

I usually stop by a few times a week to grab something to drink or eat and always have a quick conversation with her. Gabriella told me that she had tried modeling a few times before (she would respond to ads on craigslist) but when her parents found out they shut it down quickly! They want her to focus on school and working at their store.

She said that she'd like to get some professional photos of herself before she got "too old". I offered to do a photoshoot for her anytime she wanted in exchange for her modeling her feet for me.

"So, you have a foot fetish?" she just came right out and asked me. I told her that I did and I make foot modeling videos for other people who have foot fetishes as well. She found that entire idea very odd and funny but she wasn't freaked out by it at all. She told me her husband hates feet and wouldn't even touch hers!

Gabriella was game to model for me but wanted to get a pedicure first. I told her not to worry about that for our first shoot. I wanted to get her feet as they were. She wasn't too happy about that but agreed.

She ended up coming over the my studio around 9pm that night, right after work. She had been on her feet for around 10 hours, wearing a well worn pair of flip flops that entire time.

I had her prop her feet up and put her soles on display for all of you to see! Hope you guys enjoy this first time foot model!

Clip available in my store: clips4sale.com/101913

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has awesome feet. The fresh out of shoe look is the best. I think I'd go as far to say I prefer that over pedicured feet [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute girl, lickable soles
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her "girl next door" feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BRAVO!!! That's amazing work, thank you!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, always enjoy seeing your posts. Nice find with her.

Also like the fact that you seem to have started including the 10 second preview option with clips on your clips store. That goes a long way in helping to get an idea of what to expect in the full length clip and what it's like.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible cutie, thank you for sharing.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links