Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Israeli legs for days (soles ultra-close)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Israeli legs for days (soles ultra-close)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Sometimes I sit down to shoot and it's been days or even weeks with no luck, and when I finally am ready to shoot and I happen upon a great subject, the camera will not work. I can't even tell you how awful that is. This recently happened with a long slender Israeli girl I saw put her feet up. She was talking on the phone in Hebrew ... her legs, which are about twice as long as mine, stretched WAY out, her beautiful bare feet up on a chair. They were dangling over the edge of the seat and so in order to get my ideal angle I needed to sit a little closer, so I did, I took the camera out, and -- it would not work. Some sort of error message showed up on the viewfinder. You feel like death when this happens. I fussed with it and tried different things, because the error was completely indecipherable, until I finally took the memory card out and reinserted it, but figuring this fix out took me about eight minutes of trial and error. So this worked and I FINALLY was able to record, but then I started shooting and the girl, who had been regarding me with detached amusement, got a call and quickly got up and left. Total time captured? About 40 seconds.

Crushed! I wanted to cry and/or destroy my camcorder. Until ....

Six days later, by some miracle the lawn is open, and again she's there! AND she's in the same great pose. So I went over and sat at her feet and she laughed, a very young laugh (she's probably 18 or 19 years old) but also a very knowing laugh. She went back to her phone calls (she engaged in several calls both times I saw her, as opposed to the American girls I shoot, who seem to just do texting now) and her simultaneous texting, which she did on a SECOND smartphone while she was talking on the first phone, something I've never seen before. Like the last time, her feet were VERY active and she rubbed them together constantly. I'm guessing she's about a size 8 or 8.5 or so, no more than that. Despite her super-long, slender legs, her feet were the size of a girl three or four inches shorter. She looked down at me now and then, her very full eyebrows arching knowingly, but then just nonchalantly went back to her activities. She didn't act like a tourist, plus she was in the same park on two occasions a week apart, so I assume she lives in New York rather than just visiting.

Her face is so gorgeous! I especially loved her big eyes and cupid's bow lips. Her soles, so interesting -- obviously VERY sensitive from the way she rubs them together. And very soft and just a bit plump, because the pattern from her shoes was still imprinted on her bare soles. Finally they were rather grimy, with some dust or dirt on the soles, which suggested to me that she had been padding around in her bare feet before she slipped her shoes on and walked out, or maybe she slipped her shoes off and walked around in her office barefoot before going out to lunch. (Can you imagine THAT?)

This went on for almost twenty minutes ... the young Israeli beauty, her bare soles, and me ... all together doing this elaborate dance (especially her feet). Too long to sell the whole thing though, so I had to edit it down and that was VERY DIFFICULT! I'm hoping I see her again but I'm not going to push my luck -- I mean she was "the one who got away" and then I caught her again!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! I love that amount of dirt on a girl's soles. Something about it is even more sexy, to me, than perfectly clean feet. Thanks for the photos.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely! I'd love to have those in front of my camera for sure.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such cuteness and dirty soles!

You are doing quality work wherever you are.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics. Shes a cutie
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James17246392
Board Regular
Member # 51422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James17246392     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!!! Would you be able to share the 40 second clip as well? I'm sure some would love to see that. Thanks!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links