Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » neigbours smelly feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: neigbours smelly feet
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work. You're so lucky. What size are her feet? Is she single?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ric100
Loyal Member
Member # 2644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ric100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
Good work. You're so lucky. What size are her feet? Is she single?

im am really lucky was really glad i asked her , im not sure on the size of her feet , she is not single when she is on on her own is when she lets me have her feet to massage an smell

she did give me the flats she had on yesterday before i sniffed her feet they were so stinky have a couple of picture i took inside them to post

--------------------
Richard

Posts: 76 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ric100
Loyal Member
Member # 2644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ric100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got these at the weekend before smelling her feet she was laid on the lawn so i asked if i could take some pictures while she laid down she let me take these before asking me inside she laid on the sofa and said smell my feet

- Neighbours smelly feet 22-10-17 by ric102, on Flickr

--------------------
Richard

Posts: 76 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."she laid on the sofa and said smell my feet."

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ric100
Loyal Member
Member # 2644

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
...."she laid on the sofa and said smell my feet."

[Jerkoff]

it was the first time she said it to me i have usually asked she has told me she finds it relaxing when i smell and worship them

--------------------
Richard

ric100
Loyal Member
Member # 2644

my hot neighbour let me have photos while smelling her feet , her friend who knows about my fetish was there and she took me the photos

- Smelling Neighbours feet by ric102, on Flickr

--------------------
Richard

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ric100
Loyal Member
Member # 2644

quote:
Originally posted by RexRyan29:
Nice. [Drool] [Jerkoff]

oh yes i love smelling them

--------------------
Richard

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe we all missed this the first time. This dude is sniffing a bloody picture. . . . .

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links