Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Throat standing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Throat standing
Peterek2001
Loyal Member
Member # 48850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peterek2001   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We decided to make a competition and see who can take having a girl stand on our throat the longest. Two girls stand on our stomachs and they hold another one who is supposed to stand on our necks. I didn't expect that my competitor would start to lose consciousness. The girls were also terrified, but he didn't really know what was going on. If that happens, its important to have your eyes open and everything will be ok. Time: 10,10 min.

MOVIE

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
TRAMPLE & COCK TRAMPLE MOVIES
SHOE PLAY & FOOT FETISH
HIDDEN CAMERA

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO DANGEROUS.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought ball stomping was pretty stupid; this just puts that shit through the roof. If you do this and the guy actually dies, I'm pretty sure that's murder. But then again, I'm hopefully calling fake on that shit. It's like a snuff film in reverse.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't even open the pictures. This is a fetish that disturbs me.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got to agree with Bill Vincent here. Far to much danger involved! [Confused]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
I've got to agree with Bill Vincent here. Far to much danger involved! [Confused]

Agreed! I fantasize a lot about being trampled and having my face stood upon, but the hard reality is that my body wouldn't tolerate it. So, voyeurism it is. [Joint]

--------------------
Since 1965.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links