Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fabulous fifty-something friend's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fabulous fifty-something friend's feet
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photo of my friend Christina's sexy mature feet in thong sandals, taken at a car show. She spent all afternoon sitting cross-legged and moving her beautiful, active toes around constantly, but I was unable to get any video.

She caught me taking this photo and I confessed my foot love. She was incredibly cool about it and even agreed to pose some shots for me, so let me know what you guys want to see.

As she was leaving, I asked permission to post here, and she said (jokingly)"sure. Maybe I'll get a date out of it. It's been a while since I've had my toes sucked on!"

-

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no picture there...

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No pic my friend
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry gents, reposted with URL. For some reason photo was not embedding.

Separate posting, but here's the link:
http://imgur.com/a/2A6s0

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well her feet look stunning. She would definitely get her toes sucked from me [Drool] . What size is she?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

She's a size 7.5
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ppnorthwest:
She's a size 7.5

Excellent [Big Grin] . Just tell me the time and the place and I'll be there [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shape and skin is smooth
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links