Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Foot Fetish Opportunity Cost

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Foot Fetish Opportunity Cost
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Foot Friends -

So for the past few months, I've been seeing a girl who I happen to like a lot. We hang out frequently, really enjoy each other's company, and love to foreplay. Literally - this girl LOVES to blow me/jerk me off/make me cum. She's AWESOME.

But, despite my voracious appetite for feet, I haven't had the courage to fully explore my foot fetish with her. I've never been shy to talk about it/request foot stuff with women I've befriended in the past, but for some reason, I'm nervous to get detailed about it with her.

Here's the thing, though: I think she would be TOTALLY down with. Here's why:

1) She's been asked to model her feet twice by her ex's best friend. She declined not because it was weird, but because she hated their guts.

2) A few weeks into dating, I was traveling for a few weeks overseas. We kept in communication daily (Snapchat, IG, iMessage, etc.) and, one night, she asked me what my kinks are. I told her that while it wasn't as crazy as her ex's friend, I also happened to have a foot fetish (I didn't want to jump the gun and elaborate how much I ACTUALLY loved feet.) She replied "well good thing I loooove to get pedicures <3 [Wink] "

3) Again, we love to foreplay. She loves to rub her feet up and down my legs when we're in bed, and sometimes, her feet graze my hard on unknowing to the fact that that drives me WILD.

Ultimately, I'm afraid that getting detailed might scare her off. I have a strong feeling she would be open to foot worship/footjobs/etc., but I'm not sure how best to bring it up. Thoughts?

-

-

-

P.S.: Her feet are on the right.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give her a foot massage and see where it goes. Be a gentleman and respect her, and you'll be fine

Get me a Miller Lite while you're up.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+1 for massages. That's a fairly comfortable way to warm up. From there try giving a kiss or something.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that you are being over cautious. I feel like she would be down for it.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always say that if you treat it like it's a big deal, something weird, or something you're embarrassed about, it'll come off weird to her, too. Just be playful about it, act like it's no biggie. You already told her and she didn't run away. Have fun!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SolelySimplePleasures:
I always say that if you treat it like it's a big deal, something weird, or something you're embarrassed about, it'll come off weird to her, too. Just be playful about it, act like it's no biggie. You already told her and she didn't run away. Have fun!

This ^^^ Exactly this right here. I can affirm this wisdom as being the case.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links