Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Are You Ready For Some Football?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are You Ready For Some Football?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well guys, September is here, and that can only mean one thing, the college and pro football seasons are upon us. Sweet, high arched Marien is helping me celebrate the coming Autumn and football season, by wearing a shirt from my favorite pro team; you might have heard of them, they're the only team that beats that team from New England in the big game.

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One question. Are you ready for some football!!!!!
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
New England using their 3rd stringers, 3 string QB, and it was pre-season. But sure, 2 points is a win I guess.

Well aren't you cute. I'm talking about the Super Bowl, I don't give a crap about some dopey exhibition game. There's only one team that has beaten Belichick/Brady in that game, and they have done it twice, you can look it up...

[ September 03, 2017, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice Adam! Her feet look so soft. Just like the Giant's defense. I

Just kidding! Go Panthers!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Very nice Adam! Her feet look so soft. Just like the Giant's defense.

Just kidding! Go Panthers!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
New England using their 3rd stringers, 3 string QB, and it was pre-season. But sure, 2 points is a win I guess.

Well aren't you cute. I'm talking about the Super Bowl, I don't give a crap about some dopey exhibition game. There's only one team that has beaten Belichick/Brady in that game, and they have done it twice, you can look it up...
By 4 points in 2012 the last 6 points by the Giants of the game were kicks because they couldn't get past the crushing Defense of the Patriots. (Patriots didn't have Edelman, Hogan, Butler, or Lewis back then either) it was almost a completely different team 5 years ago.

3 points by a kick at the last second in 2008, sure a win..but sometimes you run out of time. The skill and overall performance cannot be even compared. How many rings does Eli have again? Giants even lost to the Eagles last year, come on. [Laugh]

quote:
There's only one team that has beaten Belichick/Brady in that game
Not true, Favre and the Packers did in 1997 quite handly (then it was Bledsoe anyway) and of course Da Bears in 86'...I think the Patriots better stay away from the city of New Orleans because it's cursed for them.

Hey NorCal, I know you think you to have to be right every time, but I think it would do you some good to be gracious every once in a while, and not start some bullshit argument without having all you facts.

That 1997 Pats team was led by Bledsoe/Parcells so there goes your argument.

Again, the only team to beat Belichick/Brady in the Super Bowl, and they have done it TWICE, is the New York Giants, and I don't want to hear that it was only by a couple of points garbage, because the Pats have won most of their Super Bowls by less than a touchdown margin. It's stupid to bring up stuff that is demonstrably false because you only make yourself seem ignorant and uninformed.

Anyways, this post is basically about celebrating the coming Autumn and Marien's sweet feet, and if don't like the Giants, that's your problem, but let's not ruin it for everyone else by immature trolling.

Go Giants!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh SNAP! Anyhoo [Mmm] for Marien.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I haven't got a clue about American football, but I do know Mariens feet are superb. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Hell! I might even root for the Patriots if Adam or Norcal had one of their models pose in a Bill Bilichick ratty ass hoodie! 😉

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:
That 1997 Pats team was led by Bledsoe/Parcells so there goes your argument.
I already mentioned that, and that Super Bowl they lost pretty good to the Packers. Was I right or am I still missing something there? I was talking about the Patriots Franchise in general that's why I also mentioned the Bears and the city of New Orleans. So keep it civil and leave the insults out of this, it's just fun football conversation.

quote:
Again, the only team to beat Belichick/Brady in the Super Bowl, and they have done it TWICE, is the New York Giants, and I don't want to hear that it was only by a couple of points garbage, because the Pats have won most of their Super Bowls by less than a touchdown margin. It's stupid to bring up stuff that is demonstrably false because you only make yourself seem ignorant and uninformed.
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, but sure a win by 3-4 points IS a win, I never argued that. Last time I also checked was Belichick/Brady are only 2 brains working and the rest of the team plays a huge part in winning a game (Remember I mentioned the team that won the last two Superbowls for the Patriots wasn't even close to the same team that played against the Giants in EITHER Superbowl they lost in even though in 2007 Pats were 16-0 (clearly a better team) & 13-3 in 2011 (also clearly the better team [Thumbs Up] . There's nothing that anyone can or needs to prove demonstrably false because nothing I said was incorrect. I even agree that the Giants are the only team that the Pats haven't beaten in the SuperBowl, what more do you want?

quote:
but let's not ruin it for everyone else by immature trolling
quote:
they're the only team that beats that team from New England in the big game
It's friendly rivalry football talk between guys, not trolling. If you don't want to discuss football then don't make comments about Football or have your models wear Jerseys of an NFL team. I know Patrick also supports his home team the Ravens and has included their jerseys many times and even shot at the stadium if I am not mistaken..nothing wrong with that and he's open to discussion about it. I'm sorry your false perceptions are getting in the way here. Maybe we can start an actual NFL thread and continue it there, maybe you won't be invited [Laugh]

False perception. Ha! Says a man who didn't know the '97 Pats were not a Belichick/Brady team. Anyway, ready to move on now, because this is a foot fetish forum. Just so you guys know, I worked with a new model today, and she's nothing short of spectacular. Meet Annie, who is six foot tall and wears size 11 shoes. Annie also has very high arches, was a competitive swimmer in her native Russia, and is just ridiculously attractive. By the way, you might have noticed the jersey she showed up to the session with, that's right, it's hers.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Excellent idea, NorCal, good luck and I won't be trolling your thread. Anywho, enjoy the Autumn feet everyone!

-

Damn, Annie almost makes me wish I still had a site.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Alright guys, it has come to ma attention that some of you don't care for my choice of football teams, and that's your prerogative, but I'm trying to keep this as a mostly foot thread. If you want to make a comment about how much the Giants suck or any football comment in general, NorCal has wisely started his own thread below, so knock yourselves out. Meanwhile, enjoy a comp of Annie...

-

NorCal's thread:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=002013;p=1#000003

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pictures, Adam. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks lovely in your photos. Thank you for sharing. [Smile]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links