Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sharing My Feet Pics - always free (sweaty after work feet 1/2) (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Sharing My Feet Pics - always free (sweaty after work feet 1/2)
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVED your sexy, smelly morning feet shots! Really a huge turn-on! I want to smell them so badly! I LOVE the idea of another girl smelling your sweaty, stinky feet....either willingly or forced to do it, while your boyfriend watches it happen! That thought excites me so much! I LOVE you in that foot dominatrix role! SO HOT!!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
I LOVED your sexy, smelly morning feet shots! Really a huge turn-on! I want to smell them so badly! I LOVE the idea of another girl smelling your sweaty, stinky feet....either willingly or forced to do it, while your boyfriend watches it happen! That thought excites me so much! I LOVE you in that foot dominatrix role! SO HOT!!!!

Have you been talking to my boyfriend? That's a fantasy of his too! [Laugh]

He must really be into morning feet. He took a couple this morning while I was reading in the forum, and showing him pics. It got him a bit turned on. [Laugh] But, with feet like thses, who can blame him? [Tongue]

Good morning! https://imgur.com/a/wODJO

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, you have beautiful feet
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
Welcome, you have beautiful feet

Thank you! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She’s hit
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

My boyfriend took some pics of my feet after removing my layers of socks and plastic (it's cold in Michigan, gotta layer! [Laugh] ), while I was enjoying a cup of Sleepytime tea, unwinding after work. While he was enjoying the scent and feel of my feet. A great way to end the day! [Wink]

After work feet https://imgur.com/a/peGjO

--------------------

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME! I would love to smell, lick and kiss those sexy after work feet! VERY HOT!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So freakin amazing! Remind me of my ex's feet

-

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
AWESOME! I would love to smell, lick and kiss those sexy after work feet! VERY HOT!

I would love for you to do that. Thanks NEWYORKGUY!

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
So freakin amazing! Remind me of my ex's feet

-

Wow! For a split second, I thought those were a pic of my feet. Very similar!

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Absolutely world class A++++++ feet

Why are we so worthy to have you here?

What a great compliment. Thank you so much! [Smile]

I'm in great company here. A lot of beautiful feet pics are shared on the forum. And, I have a soft spot for foot guys. They're the best!

I have only just come across your final-Exellent comment in this particular great thread & you area A TOTEL STAR as you clearly appreciate & love us foot-loving guys & I would like too think that sooner rather than later there will be even more ladies such as your goodself, in-terms of getting & appreciating & Loving our love of women's sexy feet!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus, your feet a beautiful!! And your toes are perfect!!! I am drooling just looking at those toes, I want to lick them so bad!!

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red_Fox:
Jesus, your feet a beautiful!! And your toes are perfect!!! I am drooling just looking at those toes, I want to lick them so bad!!

Don't we all?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links