Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hawaii 2: Native goddess soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hawaii 2: Native goddess soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was an amazing pickup on my Hawaii trip. The second day I was at the resort our table was served by a flat out gorgeous girl with tinted hair and native tattoos, plus those ear plug things. She was incredibly sweet too. Like the other servers she had little black sneakers on. Fast forward to the next to last day and I have some time to myself and I am going out to the beach again for one more shot at getting some beach candids, after having caught the long slender blonde photographer in the shade under some palm trees a few days before (see the clip "Hawaii 1" already released). But before I even get off the resort grounds I see a pair of little feet rising up off some chairs in a shaded area in the courtyard -- this doesn't surprise me because I had seen women sitting over here with their feet up on the chairs on at least two previous occasions (when I was unable to shoot). So I think "well, no need to go to the beach, better check this out!"

And when I go check it out I am thunderstruck. It's my gorgeous server.

She had some sort of college text book and was studying -- it was hot but over here it was shaded and pretty quiet, tucked out of the way, so I could sort of understand why she was camped out there. So I went over and sat at a table across from her, and there was no one else there at all. I was part in the shade, part in the sun, and I took the camera out and put it in my lap. I opened the viewfinder but the camera was too far down, and a big part of her adorable little soles was hidden by the chair that she had her feet propped up on. So I actually tucked my legs under me in the chair, which was sort of uncomfortable, and then put the camera on my leg. It was really out there but was pretty securely positioned and I was getting a lot more of her soles now -- the sight of them, when I had looked at her black sneakers and dreamed of her feet just a few nights before, was just supremely exciting. A little bit of her bottom foot was still obscured by the chair, but they were almost completely visible. I started recording.

Except for a group of Japanese tourists who walked by and gave me a long hard look, no one who was walking by really noticed what I was doing. But the Hawaiian girl did. She might have seen me take the camera out and then reposition myself, because the first time she looked that is captured on video she seems already to find it funny and/or cute. This was a relief, because I was half-wondering what would happen if she didn't like it and went into the lobby and complained. But she didn't -- just like when she served my table she was sweet and fun and kindhearted about the whole thing. And she seemed to know why I was shooting vid of her, as she actually gave me quite a little foot show, wriggling her soft little tootsies around, looking at them and then at me and smiling, one time even sort of laughing. She mostly focused on her studying but she was definitely keeping track of the shooting as well. She was there for quite a while, over a half hour, and I shot every second of it, except when she would press her soles against the side of the chair, which she did for about 10 minutes of the half hour. But then she would put her feet back up, usually with ankles crossed, and I would start shooting again and she clearly found that very funny. This clip has the best of that footage. Eventually I had to leave because I was already late for something else, but she was still there, still entertained that her feet had been the center of attention.

After that I tried very hard not to eat at the restaurant anymore, because I thought it would be awkward, but my companion insisted that we eat lunch there the day we left, and guess who was working at the time? Yes, the native beauty. She had such a sly smile when she noticed me, although she did not work our table ... AND THEN at one point during the meal I felt a little hand press my arm and I looked over and IT WAS HER and she said, very sweetly, "excuse me sir did you drop this?" and handed me a napkin, which was not mine as I had not dropped my napkin, it was still in my lap. I said it wasn't mine and she said, "so sorry, my mistake!" and smiled and went about her business. It was just her way of making contact with me I think, having a little fun with me. It was an awesome moment -- you can guess at the next available moment I watched the raw video right off the viewfinder and ... enjoyed it SUPREMELY. [Jerkoff]

I can still feel her little hand on my arm, it was electric....

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super cute lady and a lovely story to go with it!

A win all around.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfman92
Board Regular
Member # 51819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfman92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is by far my favorite! I love this "native goddess" [Cheers]
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Hump] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links