Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NAIVE MORMON COLLEGE COED'S SOLE SHOW - Size 9.5 -10

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NAIVE MORMON COLLEGE COED'S SOLE SHOW - Size 9.5 -10
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met Cindy (22 yo, 5'5, 9.5 - 10 shoe) while hanging out on campus. She was dressed in workout clothes, protein shake in hand when I decided to approach her and introduce myself. I asked if she would model for me and Cindy appeared to be taken aback by my request. She told me she didn't consider herself the model type. Cindy has that wholesome mid-western "girl-next-door" look and I assured her she was perfect for my project!

I picked a picnic table out nearby but Cindy was shy about posing in public, there were students milling around and she didn't want to draw attention to herself. I told her that we could go to my new favorite spot (multi-purpose building) and it would be quieter there. Luckily, she agreed.

While walking to the building I learned Cindy is originally from a small town in Idaho and is a member of the Mormon church (that's where that innocent, wholesome feel comes from), she comes from a huge family of 10 siblings!

When we got to the multi-purpose building it was packed! There was some sort of event going on there and I figured Cindy would not want to model and this was a lost opportunity. Luckily, we were able to move towards the back of the building and find a quiet spot where we wouldn't be bothered.

Cindy is a total newbie to modeling her feet and it shows! I get her to kick off her sneakers and show her black socks before taking them off to show a lovely pair of size 9.5 -10 feet! Cindy is only 5'5" so there are pretty big feet for her size!

Cindy really doesn't know much about foot fetishes when I question her on the subject, she is truly a small town girl & pretty naive. I was really drawn to Cindy and her feet, something about her complete innocence along with her soft big soles!

I was able to give her a long foot massage and even tickle her feet. I gave her my card and hopefully she'll get in touch and we can do a in-studio shoot.

TWO CLIPS AVAILABLE IN MY STORE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a find. Her feet are beautiful. I love when they are on the bigger side [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you won her over with the foot rub. Well done!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links