Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gym Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gym Soles
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Random video I came across. Hot chick with her bare soles up in the camera operator's face as she does crunches while holding a dumbbell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpyMROZFs0c

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a babe. Wonder if she's ever had someone bury their nose under her toes and sniff like a rabid dog. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpyMROZFs0c

Oh wow, that dude has alot of great material and apparently really great tastes in women and feet!! Great find!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find! Very sexy soles!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit she's hot [Thud] . Her feet look perfect to bury yourself in. . . . Come to think of it, if you get to see hot women with bare soles I might become a personal trainer [Bow Down]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't tell what the relationship was in the video between the girl and the guy. Whether it's his girlfriend or he's her personal trainer and is filming her soles as he has her do this particular exercise.

Either way, she probably would have gotten even more of an intense ab workout if the guy tickled her bare soles while they were up in the air, as she did the crunches at the same time.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess he's a personal trainer, but methinks that dude has a foot fetish...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

I found the channel of the guy who is the one who actually took the video. This girl is apparently just one of many whose soles he's filmed in the gym, many doing the same excercise as this girl.

Here's the video of this particular girl from the actual guy's channel. He mentions in the comments that she's 23 and her feet are size 9's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a481mkRpXcc

I wonder if he specifically tells them to take their shoes off so he can discreetly film their soles. I really don't see any reason why their shoes would need to be off for this particular exercise from a fitness standpoint. Haha.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he is her personal trainer then that's deviously clever. He doesn't make it obvious that he is recording her feet either, perhaps he's pretending it's a performance review video. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great find, sweaty feet are most underrated for me.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres a yoga class every thursday night in my gym. It provides much needed motivation to go work out. When im on the butterfly machine i have a direct view into the room of tight big asses and sexy soles from 18 to 50 yo!!
GREAT CLIP..THANKS

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great find! These stinky sole have me particularly swole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKV0z7vhIXg

I would think these ladies know that there feet are the, real, object of attention. Who knows. Kind of a creep to post these without there knowing, or under false pretense. But hey, i'm not complaining. What has me scratching my head that a lot of these girls, are not properly outfitted for the gym. A few even look like there "working out" in work/office clothes. Maybe, as a trainer (if he really is one) he worked something out with them i.e. free lessons and let me film your feet a little. I'm a little suspicious that these girls are not aware of whats really going on, but, again, who knows! Great find! Wish he posted more.

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links