Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Girl's Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: College Girl's Soles
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another random YouTube vid I came across. I thought the girl is really cute and has really nice soft looking soles with a pinkish hue to them. For the first 38 seconds, she has her feet dangling off the edge of the arm rest of the couch unaware that her bare soles are putting on a show right in the camera, then raises them up into the pose to where you're looking at the tops of her feet from the back side, then at 2:00 she turns around to see that her feet are being recorded and begins to make some really cute and silly faces in the camera, or "smilin' for the camera" as she says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYn6BApZwz8

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMM, They look smelly. [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look ready to bury your nose into [Hump]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I particularly like the way she idly grabs at and plays with the edge of the laundry basket with her long toes. Speaking of that laundry basket, it'd serve as a good reason to explain why you're down by her feet: beacause you're looking for a particular article of clothing in it. Haha.

She seems like a pretty cool chick though with a good sense of humor, judging by her actions at the end.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links