Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sinagpore size 7.5 Soles "Smell my stinky soles"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sinagpore size 7.5 Soles "Smell my stinky soles"
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Met Haga at the library, noticed she was relaxing with her bare feet up on a stool! She was probably reading something off her laptop and relaxing at the same time. I went back and forth in front of her to check out her soles. As i pass her everytime she gave me weird looks. She knew I was up to something but she didn't know exactly what. I finally went up to her and interrupt her reading and asked if I can film her feet. She laughed and said WHAT!? she continued laughing. I told her I desperately need a foot model! and I told her i can buy her a cup of Starbucks or something! She took the offer and asked me details about the pose! So i told her and she said it was fine. Took out my cam and started filming! But damn, her feet were a bit smelly! she told me shes been in her runners for about 9 hours already!

-

https://www.clips4sale.com/ studio/ 101615/solenation

Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coffee and feet [Thumbs Up] Two of my favorite things.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best thing to come from a library in forever!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links