Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Couch Fun w/ Rusti's Hot Sz. 8's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Couch Fun w/ Rusti's Hot Sz. 8's
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rusti has become my favorite girl to work with in the early stages of this site. She's so goofy and she always cracks me up whenever we get together! I remember when we met for our first session earlier this year. The denim dress and reading glasses she wore that day had me thinking that she was a hardcore soccer mom. I was so WRONG! After getting to know her better, I found out she's a real party girl!
We hooked up again over the weekend and this time, we met at her place. Before we got started, she warned me that the 7 YEAR OLD winter boots she had on were worn out and smelly. I think she forgot that I prefer girls' feet to be scented. Rusti slips off her boots and exposes her hot size 8 feet once again for the camera! She got relaxed and was her usual perky self while I recorded some good shots of her blue painted toes and soles.

DeFEETed: A Foot Fetish Story

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

DeFEETed: C4S 112718

defeetedcasting@gmail.com

-

[ November 16, 2017, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Chevezzz ]

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's cute, I like her. Checked out your C4S store as a result of this post. I like Rusti and Mary the most.

Good stuff.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. She has stunning soles. I love a woman with bigger feet and her are perfect [Hump] [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instant boner, WOW.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff. [Drool] [Drool] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links