Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girlfriends feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My girlfriends feet
kalabaster
Member # 51253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalabaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been dating this girls for 7 months now, but I was feeling really insecure about talking to her about my fetish. We had a little foot play a couple of times. For example when I go down on her she like to sometime have a little rub on my inner thighs. Eventually she noticed I'm getting turned on by her feet, so she agreed to let me use her feet in any way that I want. From then, I have couple of times licked her feet, sucked her toes, had it on my chest while having sex, etc. But I'm still not fully comfortable letting myself go 100%.

Here's one picture of her feet

-

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GORGEOUS FEET! In a relationship, open and honest communication, understanding, compassion, sharing and caring is everything! Be who you are. Be proud of who you are. Accept who you are. Allow her to accept you! Be good to each other! Ask for what you want, like and need! Have a happier and more rewarding life! Go get 'em!!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far, so good. [Thumbs Up] Some soles, please.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet. Lucky man. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's no wonder you got turned on from little foot rub on your inner thigh, she has gorgeous feet. Lovely toes to suck on too. Soles? [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kalabaster, you've got a really good deal going as your girlfriend seems to be open-minded (keyword - OPEN); Go for it and stop sweating yourself about it, man! And let's see some soles too. [Thumbs Up] [Joint]

[ January 21, 2018, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: SOLEjerX ]

Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her curvy feet are very sexy! I'd take her up on her offer. What have you got to lose?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice curvy feet, sexy even toes and lets see some pictures of her wrinkled soles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sobal123
Board Regular
Member # 51770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sobal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they have a perfect shape
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links