Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Who Should Be Next? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who Should Be Next?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello kiddies, I hope everyone is enjoying their new year and getting as much foot action as possible. I'm just waiting for the Spring to get here so the ladies can start baring their legs and feet, after all, New York City isn't exactly conducive to foot watching this time of year.

With all that in mind I have decided to do my first serious shoot of the year, but since I no longer make money from a site, I'm always having to watch my pennies nowadays, and since I have three models that are ready to shoot with me, I'm going to need your help in selecting my next shoot.

First up is Annie, who is my newest model, and never even made it to Feet Fair since I met her after I closed the site. Annie is very eager to shoot with me again, and it's hard to say no to those high arced size 10s. I like Annie so much that I'm contemplating taking her to California the next time I travel there.

Next up is Asian sex kitten Francine, who is one of my classic models, and is as fun to work with as any one, and with her sweet size 6s is consistently amazing in front of the camera.

Last but not least is my pal Tracy J., who like Francine, really needs no introduction as she's also another of my classic models, and you know how seriously sexy, those high arched size 9s of hers are.

What's a guy to do? If I had enough coinage, I would book all three of them at once, but that's just not possible right now, so you guys tell me, who reigns supreme? Who should be in my next shoot?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta go Francine for 3 reasons:
1. Francine
2. Francine
3. Francine

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy J for me. That awesome body and stunning feet are a winning combo any day if the week. I'd never get bored of shooting with her [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a no brainer: Annie.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, Tracy J... she's incredible... [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sole arch-bishop:
Gotta go Francine for 3 reasons:
1. Francine
2. Francine
3. Francine

I’m with him!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hard...very hard...

What about a shoot with Francine and TracyJ together?!?!?!

That would be very hot

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 times Francine
Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having shot a model with very a very similar look and dimensions like Annie, I do have a soft spot for her.

Tracy J is an amazing fine wine of a woman that just gets better and better. I remember when she started back in the day and how awkward it was for her.

That said I think it's been a while since had Francine in front of your lens so that's where my vote goes.

Honestly, it's a win no matter which one you shoot; have fun! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Very hard...very hard...

That would be very hot

Wow! Great idea! Why don't I throw in Annie for good measure? I'l be expecting your money soon.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Very hard...very hard...

That would be very hot

Wow! Great idea! Why don't I throw in Annie for good measure? I'l be expecting your money soon.
[Laugh]

Id be willing to help with cost if possible to get Francine and tracyJ together;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:
quote:
Very hard...very hard...

That would be very hot

[Laugh]

Id be willing to help with cost if possible to get Francine and tracyJ together;)
If you're serious, you can PM me and let me know what you can contribute, and what you would like to see, and I'll see if it's plausible.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Very hard...very hard...

That would be very hot

[Laugh]

If you're serious, you can PM me and let me know what you can contribute, and what you would like to see, and I'll see if it's plausible.
Your mailbox is full...
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Very hard...very hard...

That would be very hot

[Laugh]

Your mailbox is full...
It has room now.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links