Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Crystal's Shock-and-Awe Combo (face, body, & feet)© (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ©Crystal's Shock-and-Awe Combo (face, body, & feet)©
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

mmmmm ... me gusta [Drool]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
quote:
 -

Si, señior!

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wooden Leviathan:
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
quote:
 -

Si, señior!
[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears that the 'blissfully in disbelief' or shock-and-awe reaction is ubiquitous amongst those of us that replied. I have to imagine there is a contingent that didn't react (I myself floated without registering for nearly two decades) yet probably had the same reaction.

Consequently, I hereby declare that the combination of this beautiful girl and her equally appealing feet render it necessary for NorCal to provide smelling salts for all that intend on viewing this thread, for he who enters this thread obviously risks the reaction as most of us succumbed to ... [Thud] ... Smelling salts are a safety precaution, to be sure. On that front, I have two possible objects in mind for that job [Mmm]

Oh and I hereby declare the renaming of this thread--in my own mind/world, not officially, of course--Crystal's Shock-and-Awe Combo (face, body, & feet) Thread.

****Again, the renaming is all in my mind, as this, of course, is NorCal's thread.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
It appears that the 'blissfully in disbelief' or shock-and-awe reaction is ubiquitous amongst those of us that replied. I have to imagine there is a contingent that didn't react (I myself floated without registering for nearly two decades) yet probably had the same reaction.

Consequently, I hereby declare that the combination of this beautiful girl and her equally appealing feet render it necessary for NorCal to provide smelling salts for all that intend on viewing this thread, for he who enters this thread obviously risks the reaction as most of us succumbed to ... [Thud] ... Smelling salts are a safety precaution, to be sure. On that front, I have two possible objects in mind for that job [Mmm]

Oh and I hereby declare the renaming of this thread--in my own mind/world, not officially, of course--Crystal's Shock-and-Awe Combo (face, body, & feet) Thread.

****Again, the renaming is all in my mind, as this, of course, is NorCal's thread.

Edited title, I like yours better! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Absolutely beautiful!

We will pass on the message, from what I understand she was asking if guys would like her photos. Thanks all.

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Wow. My first real contribution on this site/forum. I hope I made Wu proud...wherever he is... [Wu]

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Wow. My first real contribution on this site/forum. I hope I made Wu proud...wherever he is... [Wu]

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Alice W Wu
Loyal Member
Member # 51950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice W Wu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That’s why I’m glad to be part of membership of norcalfeet [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Alice W Wu:
That’s why I’m glad to be part of membership of norcalfeet [Thumbs Up]

Thanks very much for your support! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I literally signed up for Wu's just for Crystal and say I am a fanboy of your site. No but seriously this chick is fine, I love where you are taking the site with these new models lately.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links