Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy SOLE STACK!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy SOLE STACK!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I saw this girl on the very first day the lawn was open -- she was sitting and talking animatedly and in Hebrew, an intense, exotic, lustrous beauty, with one foot stacked on another, wearing soft little dance slippers. I remember thinking, "wow, that's sexy AF! And she's gorgeous. It's a shame girls don't take their shoes off as much as they used to. This would be AMAZING if she were barefoot!" The second day she wasn't there, but the third day, she was sitting on the south edge of the lawn, and she had her shoes off! I had actually just finished shooting another girl when I saw her, and I was in a mild panic about how much time I had left on my camcorder's memory. I sat in front of her, and opened the camcorder viewfinder, and saw I had seventeen minutes left. That SHOULD be enough time! I saw her look at me, then look at the camera, then look at me again, then shift her feet over in front of her face. lol

So I started shooting and she at first looked down into the camera lens, looked away, and gave a little scoffing laugh, which is so cute. For a while she did indeed keep her sole stack largely in front of her face, peering down at the camera now and then, but she seemed to find it more peculiar and silly rather than being actually really perturbed by my shooting, and in fact didn't try very hard to hide, not only that but also having several conversations. After a while she just stopped the pretense of hiding altogether and completely exposed her gorgeous face. I'm guessing she's an Israeli because of the Hebrew, her looks, and her fierce attitude, but don't know for sure.

I remember thinking, man do I love the sole stack pose. I LOVE when girls do it. It surely can't last forever though. But it did! It seems to be the default way she puts her feet up. Her feet are as gorgeous as her face, maybe about a size 8 or 9, absolutely perfect shape. The only thing about them is, she had some callusing on her heels, but that doesn't bother me. Interestingly, I've found in the past that women with callused heels often have even more ticklish soles for some reason, so it actually kind of turns me on!

Eventually she gave up all pretense of putting her feet or phone in front of her face and the amazing face and sole view is just breathtaking. But I was worried as her gorgeous soles were still on display, but I only had about 45 seconds of memory left! I was afraid that, as soon as the memory ran out, she would do something AMAZING. But then, with literally fifteen seconds of memory left, she put her feet down! Then I remembered something -- when the memory is low, the red REC light in front of the camcorder flashes, faster and faster as memory winds down. It made me wonder -- did she keep her feet up because I was shooting, and only put them down because I was almost out of memory? Who knows, but it's a rush to even imagine she'd do that!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Nice capture with her, realbaresoles. She has a unique, exotic look to her and her feet are indeed a perfect V shape. I like how she was initially concealing her face (obviously just an act from what it looks), solely showing you her soles, then poked her face out. Almost like she was playing peek-a-boo with her feet or something. Haha. She also looks to have a subtle smirk on her face, so I'm inclined to say that she probably knew the game and knew what she was doing.

The thing with the REC light at the end of the segment is something interesting to ponder, because it can go either way: it's possible that she didn't even notice the light blinking in the first place and even if she did, didn't cross her mind to think that it must indicate your memory was getting low. Conversely, if she did notice the red light blinking, it's also possible and entirely reasonable to presume that she may have deduced that it likely meant your battery was getting low.

If I had to venture I guess, I'd say the latter. Even though she was playing with her phone, she was still glancing at your camera with a subtle smirk at times from what it looks. So depending on how far away you were from her and how large and bright the light is, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and guess that she probably noticed it being that you/your camera had just had her attention and focus for the last 17 minutes, in addition to her phone. And a blinking red light on an electronic device that randomly starts blinking faster and faster, typically isn't demonstrative of something positive, so I'm going to presume she's also astute enough to infer that it probably indicated a low battery (doubt she knew that it indicated low memory specifically). With that scenario more likely being the case in my opinion, I wonder if that also means she potentially stayed longer than she would have had you not been filming?

[ June 03, 2018, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lustrous" indeed! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
😄😄😄

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got balls of steel, my man, you and National both. For my money, or rather that of my footdar or soledar in this case, I don't think she's quite a '9'. I'd say she's (and not just because of the division between the two numbers given) an 8.5. Certain shots, I think an '8' (as my wife's are an '8', bordering on a 7.5, so I'm very familiar), but then I see where you might surmise or extrapolate (?) a '9'. However, I would think given the width of her soles (they're not wide), they aren't wide enough to justify the length of her soles/feet being '9's. I've seen both narrow and wide '9's and everything in between. Ergo, '9' seems a bit of a stretch. Though, I could be wrong.

Anyway, great work, per usual. I don't know how you do it.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

You realize that the difference between an 8.5 and a 9 is less than a quarter of an inch, don’t you?

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
You realize that the difference between an 8.5 and a 9 is less than a quarter of an inch, don’t you?

They look different, trust me. Especially given her (we'll say...) 'medium width. You do know shoes do crush toes, give blisters, or flat out don't fit the foot when said less than quarter inch is a factor, don't you? If that less than 1/4 inch is significant for shoes, I'm sure there's a visual distinction to be observed too.

You do realize I was merely extrapolating, don't you? [Thumbs Up]

[ June 04, 2018, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Wooden Leviathan ]

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

This girl is a fixture in the park and so are her bare feet! She seems to work out of her office because she’s always there in the park and constantly on the phone, sometimes talking business. I just saw her today and sat basically right on top of her and DAMN! I was so close to her soles at one point I could have turned my head and kissed them. And she kept her feet down with me right there! What a saucy lass 😄 Man what a buzz I feel right now.

EDIT: the view from my viewfinder lol!!!
 -

[ July 05, 2018, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Interested in reading this story in full some time.

If her soles were that close to your head/face as described and she just kept them right there the whole time without adjusting them at all, I would venture to guess that she probably has an inkling as to what's up. Or she just didn't care.

Sounds like you were as close to her soles as that sniffer that you used to mention, used to sometimes get.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always look forward to your updates, you post some amazing finds and this is no different.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are AWESOME. love your work over the years. If you would like to photo my wifes feet in bryant or central park lmk. she does charge a fee though. thanks.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links