Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SUBSTANTIAL Samoan soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SUBSTANTIAL Samoan soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cide5b89ed866eac7887fb2df1420

This girl is the girl sitting with "babygirl extreme," a clip I released last summer. They were sitting facing each other, each with her feet up on a chair, so they could chat (and chat they did!). Babygirl extreme had her soles on display when I saw them so I sat in front of her first, but eventually she pulled her legs up and placed her soles flat on the seat. So I got up and was about to leave when I noticed that her friend, who looked like she was Samoan, had put her feet down and had HER soles on display. I knew that babygirl extreme had chatted and joked with her friend about my shooting and then I get up and the friend's soles are really out there, so I thought, what the hell, I may as well go for it, so I went over and sat down in front of the Samoan girl. I heard them chat under their breath as I took my camera back out and get ready to shoot again....

.... and SHOOT AGAIN I DID! Wow! This girl had much bigger feet than babygirl extreme, plump and soft looking. I'm guessing she's about a size 9.5 or 10. Her soles were angled down just a bit so in order to get the dead-on sole exposure I like the most I had to sit a little closer to her than the babygirl extreme, and as a result this is ULTRA close up. She's so fun and chuckly and cheerful, and sometimes she engages in some light and very sexy footplay as well.

By the way, when I sat down to shoot her big-footed Samoan friend, babygirl extreme put her feet back down, and you can see them now and then in the left side of the frame as well! Her tops and black toes are gorgeous.

At one point a guy came over who hawks some kind of salon service to women on the lawn, and he came over right as I was sitting in front of these girls shooting! You could see she was hysterical about it -- they had just come to the lawn to munch some fruit and gossip and now men were crawling all over them, photographing their bare feet, soliciting them for skincare products! So funny.

She put her big soft soles down eventually and I thought about going back to babygirl extreme, but I realized there's such a thing as being a sole glutton, lol, and they had both been such good sports that I didn't want to push my luck or overstay my welcome. And so I sat and relaxed at the edge of the lawn, and thought about the absolute dynamite in my bag!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

P.S. RBS, I wish you would go back to how you used to post pics. With this concept they barely enlarge.

[Cry]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inagevenue is broken as fuck. I used to love it ... when it worked.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

By the way, when you go into the imagebam image, click on it again and it should expand to full size.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting find, very cool.

I always look forward to new posts from you. I’m especially looking forward to and keeping an eye out for Part 2 with the sole stack girl and Part 3 of the Dominican girl with the big feet.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Thanks, my first instinct is to get new girls out first. When a girl is barefoot in a park, there’s a decent chance she’s going to be there on the semi-regular, and in fact I have tons of repeat content — a lot more than I’ve mentioned. I tend to keep that for my own private collection though rather than posting it because I assume I’m the one who’ll get the most enjoyment out of it, and most guys don’t want to see the same girl multiple times ....

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Darthbane2007
Board Regular
Member # 51087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darthbane2007   Author's Homepage   Email Darthbane2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not mind repeat girls. Case in point, I have all 4 Inez videos & the 3 with the tall MILF Jewish Lady...

--------------------
Oblivion is at Hand

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here. I actually prefer repeats because it's interesting to read about what their subsequent reactions were after the first encounter and sometimes second encounter, when it's sort of confirmed to them by that time that it's their bare soles that are being captured.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darthbane2007
Board Regular
Member # 51087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darthbane2007   Author's Homepage   Email Darthbane2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I assure you, I would love it if you start posting repeat girls..

--------------------
Oblivion is at Hand

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I give a firm "Second" on the repeat girls. I have all of Paloma's videos (including from your other store. I love her.) For example, the Jewish Uber Milf from this store. Yes, please. And Frisky!

There are a lot of barefoot ladies around where I live, but Damn. I don't think I have the fortitude required to Do that. Thank God RBS does, though!

Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely agree on repeats on the Jewish lady [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links