Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My friend wants to get into the foot fetish scene

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My friend wants to get into the foot fetish scene
Retron57
Board Regular
Member # 52059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retron57   Email Retron57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend she's 30 years old and wants to start showing her feet pics online. She's only posted two pics on her Twitter page so far. Can you guys help encourage her to post more. It would mean a lot.

Here's another pic of hers,

-

https://twitter.com/curious_indigo

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are very sexy!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for sure, would love to have her in the foot fetish community, very sexy feet she has.
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice ! I’d love a taste [Wink]
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any ladies in Toronto down for some foot worship mesage me [Smile]
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geritbrient
Board Regular
Member # 46162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for geritbrient   Author's Homepage   Email geritbrient   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I’m a fan. I’d totally fap to her feet.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Drool] [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful feet! we need to get her active [Smile]
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet and shoes
Board Regular
Member # 51652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet and shoes   Email Feet and shoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet

--------------------
https://ibb.co/kbZ88p

Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PheetLover
Board Regular
Member # 51761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PheetLover   Email PheetLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her to do it! Love to see the soles, arches. Show the whole foot if you're wanting feedback, not just part of the top.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say go for it, looks good to me
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links