Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Japanese country sister

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Japanese country sister
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cide5b89ed866eac7887fb2df1420

Shot this several years ago but misplaced the memory card until a few days ago when I was straightening up. This trio was family (it certainly seemed) from the countryside in Japan - they wore those white floppy sun hats that Japanese country tourists always wear. When I saw them the trio were already seated and the woman with her bare feet up was dozing in her chair. The group was the two women you see here, plus a slightly younger man, I assume their younger brother. I thought to myself, “that’s cute — she has adorable feet,” but then it went from something I thought was just a cute thing to see, to being something I had to try to shoot!

What happened was, the young man, who was sitting facing the lady in glasses, pointed to the bare soles of his sister and looked at the lady in the glasses. She laughed, then got up and walked around until she was right in front of the lady with her bare feet up. Then ... she crouched down very low and began taking photos of her sister with a large camera! I mean, photos from the exact angle I would if I were doing it! Soles looming in the foreground. The sister with her naked feet up continued to doze away, blissfully unaware this was happening, so the lady in the glasses took her finger and playfully and very quickly glided her fingernail up an exposed sole! The barefoot woman let out an exclamation, her eyes opening WIDE, and pulled her sensitive feet away from the ticklish sensation. The lady in glasses and the guy both laughed and so the barefoot lady started to laugh too.

That did it — it fueled a determination to capture good face and sole imagery of this older lady. And so I settled in and my camera came out and I began to shoot. Because of the way they were sitting I couldn’t get quite as close as usual, but the angle is still very nice. She had gone back to dozing when I pressed REC but interestingly when she first opened her eyes while I was shooting, they went STRAIGHT to the camera lens. She made me in a millisecond! lol That began over ten minutes of her shooting glances at the camera, muttering under her breath with her siblings, and even once sending her brother over to see what I was doing! He got up and came moseying over and stood right above me, and as far as I know he could look down and see his bare soled sister right in my viewfinder! After he got back they talked quietly amongst themselves.

I’m so glad I found this. There’s something about seeing the sensitive soles I had just seen humorously photographed, and then *actually tickled*, which really turns me on! And she does have great feet that she squirms around quite sensually on occasion, the little tease ....

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This clip didn’t take off so I moved it on my store so it’s a few pages down.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links