Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rebecca's Soft Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rebecca's Soft Soles
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a girl from another new favorite YouTube channel of mine called ScreenSoles. Really cool and friendly guy who is very appreciative of those who follow him or leave words of encouragement. He approaches random gals ranging from GILFS to MILFS to college gals and of all races, usually in parks, and asks them to show their feet. This girl is one of his most recent finds and probably my most favorite of his. Her name is Rebecca and she's 22 with size 7.5 feet. I think she's adorable with cute feet/soles, and I liked how cool she seemed to be based on the description of her as far as how the encounter went:

I met Rebecca while I was checking out a different park. One with a skate park. This park was huge! I went around 12, so there wasn't a lot of faces there yet. I thought I wasn't gonna get anyone that day, but I kept looking around, walking around, trying to see if there was any girl I could capture and then I saw Rebecca. Short hair, slim legs, slim body, cute face. She was hanging out with 3 guys & 1 girl. I super liked her style. She seemed super chill and open minded. I quickly decided to approach her and ask if she’d be down to let me capture her feet. She asked if I had a foot fetish, & laughed. She said she didn’t mind it, as it is one of the most common fetishes out there. Gladly, she let me record her cute size 7.5 soles & gave me her #.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Rebecca's short video on his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJaE6ykIC1Y

And his IG page: https://www.instagram.com/screensoles/?hl=en

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl with cute soles. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles! I hope he uses that phone number soon!

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links