Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Six foot auburn girl, FIRST encounter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Six foot auburn girl, FIRST encounter
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cide5b89ed866eac7887fb2df1420

This was shot on a Friday and the lawn is usually closed until about 5 so I was just patrolling around the alleys to see if I could find a pickup. The signs were really, really bad as there was virtually no one there. But then I saw a big pair of feet up -- ON A TABLE! That's amazingly perfect because if a girl has her feet up on another chair, I can't shoot my ideal face and sole angle unless there's actually someplace for me to sit *on the sidewalk* and naturally I really hate doing that. But on a table, forget it! Feet were really big and it was clear the person was about six feet tall if they were an inch, so I checked to see if it was even a girl but yes, a big lustrous mane of messy, wavy auburn hair, and a pretty face with cute little facial features, natural and without makeup. She had a pair of massive red chucks under her chair. AND ... no one was sitting at the table in front of her! So I took a seat and got ready.

I zoomed in and was just blown away by the view!!! Big soft ample soles, which I estimated at about a size 10 or 10.5 and I believe my estimate was later validated, because I shot this girl AGAIN just last Thursday. But that's a story for another day! Her feet remind me a LOT of Uma Thurman's, because they are big, long, wide and shapely all at once, with a large, plump, gorgeous big toe. She evidently likes to put her feet up, often rubbing them gently together, and I salute her for that. This day she seemed to be having a lengthy text convo because she was at that just about nonstop. She was also listening to earbuds, because every once and a while you can see the music really gets to her because those big feet shimmy and shake all around to the beat! lol!!!

A few minutes after I sat down, the sun shifted and caught her in some nasty glare. This adversely affected the image, but fortunately after three or four minutes the sun shifted again and the image got much better -- i edited out the sun glare part.

I could tell the exact moment she noticed me. There was a noisy stinging bug flying all around and it took a liking to her bare soles. It was flying around them for a while and then flew over near me. She looked up and I saw her look right at the camera lens. But then she looked away -- but the drama wasn't over yet! As soon as she went back to texting the stinging bug landed right on her big bare sole! She must have extremely sensitive soles because the instant it was upon her naked sole flesh, she could FEEL it and she was ALARMED. She began waving her feet around but that bug was on a MISSION and would not budge. With increasing concern for her poor vulnerable sole, she uncrossed her ankles and went after the bug with her big toe. Only then did the thing finally fuck off. She seems to have been a little embarrassed by her panic about her big soft sole being bitten, because she looked at the camera lens again, I guess realizing all of this had been captured for posterity, with a wry, crooked smirk on her face. Not only is this girl beautiful and sexy, but she's also really likable.

After about twelve minutes, she pulled those looooong legs back and put her feet down on her chucks without putting them back on. I thought, ok, show's over, but she just did that to write something in a notebook. She put the notebook away, and put her feet back up on the table! This time the angle was a bit different and also very pleasing. I took my camcorder back out of my bag and started shooting again. This lasted about another three or four minutes. Then she put her legs back down again, put her big red chucks back on, and walked off, her long shapely stems carrying her off to another adventure. I'd only sat by her for about 20 minutes, and didn't say a word or even look directly at her, but I knew she and her big wide soft cushiony soles would be with me FOREVER! And I can say that shooting her again, about a month later, was an equally amazing experience ....

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ August 26, 2018, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And because I just could not resist, here she is from the second she feels that big bug on her sensitive sole until she finally gives up trying to shake it off and goes after it with her big toe before it bites her poor, vulnerable big sole, lol!!! This is what happens in the sequence of caps above, immediately after she first peeks at the camera, but immediately before the embarrassed smirk...

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY GORGEOUS GIRL AND FEET! THANK YOU!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice find with her. And quite an amusing story as well regarding the stinging bug. The cap where she embarrassingly smirks to herself after vigorously using her toe to try and tell the stinging bug "no soles for you," knowing that her panicked feet were caught on camera, is adorable.

No wonder the stinging bug landed on the bottoms of her feet though. They are as wide as they are long, and with the way she really has them propped up and protruding out, especially in that first cap, they look like two huge soft stinging targets/landing pads.

-

Looking forward to some time reading about and seeing your latest encounter with her.

[ August 26, 2018, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Why is that bug on her big soft sole such a turn on? 🤔

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:

Good question. Can’t point my finger on it.

Not sure if it’s the notion of knowing that it was tickling her sole, or that her sole was on the verge of being stung which probably would have caused her to lurch forward and start massaging her own sole, or at least immediately grab and inspect it.

Or both.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any more clips of THE PLAYFUL PRETTY BLONDE
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are living the dream my friend, never wake up.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:

maybe it can cause you to imaqine that the buq just absorbed the stinky sweatyness of her soles and made the buq dead or fainted away.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links