Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » AMELIE's dirty-soled shopping afternoon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AMELIE's dirty-soled shopping afternoon
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go with another exciting update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
Gorgeous AMELIE enjoys a barefoot day in Peschiera, a holiday resort on Garda Lake (Italy).
AMELIE invites you to follow her around downtown, where she plans to do some shopping
and - more importantly - to.. GET HER SOLES DIRTY!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
The photosets include several breathtaking close-ups of AMELIE's size 38EU/7.5US feet,
to let you assess how their soles get dirtier and dirtier!
In the HD VIDEO, AMELIE chats a lot with me (in Italian, but English subtitles are provided),
looks at the stuff exposed in a couple of shops, walks barefooted in the alleys,
and ASSESSES HOW DIRTY HER SOLES HAVE GOT in two occasions.. discussing the results with me!
STAY TUNED for other exciting updates starring AMELIE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!

The "Battle of Booties".. AMELIE wins by a comfortable margin.. [Evil Grin]
 -

AMELIE loves shopping..
 -

.. and loves to show off her DIRTY-SOLED size 38EU/7.5US feet! [Drool]
 -

-

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
 -

AMELIE has plenty of radiant smiles for you!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

[Evil Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl. I don't understand why people would want to walk outdoors barefoot though. Aren't they afraid they could step on broken glass, bugs, nails, or other harmful things? Shoes protect your feet!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Cute girl. I don't understand why people would want to walk outdoors barefoot though.
Aren't they afraid they could step on broken glass, bugs, nails, or other harmful things?
Shoes protect your feet!

Well sir.. after shooting women who are into barefooting for over 25 years..
I can tell you that they do that for a variety of reasons.
Some just find shoes uncomfortable, and are open-minded about dudes who are attracted by dirty feet.
Other love to see guys turned on by dirty feet, and hence walk barefoot as a form of seduction.
What I can assure is that in 14 years of shootings for my paysites BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY,
with over 150 different models.. NO MODEL EVER HURT HERSELF.
It's just a matter of.. watching your steps, sir.. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensational!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Sensational!

Many thanks for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have cute feet.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
She does have cute feet.

Indeed.. but I'd say that AMELIE is a SUPER-CUTIE from HEAD TO TOES! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links