Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Italian promo model SOLES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Italian promo model SOLES
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was shot during Fashion Week and as soon as I saw this girl I had a sense that was why she was in town. She was very beautiful and immaculately attired in chic European brands, including a funky yellow jacket — but underneath it she had only a black lingerie bra on! She was sitting on the lawn like that with the jacket just slipped over her arms but not on her shoulders, looking unbelievably alluring. There was an older lady who was with her but sitting on the gravel path instead of the lawn—for whatever reason she didn’t seem to like the idea of sitting on the lawn, even though there are chairs. This older lady, also very well dressed, was continually going up to her and speaking to her in Italian, but the beautiful model-type girl seemed to be dismissing her every time.

Meanwhile I had casually strolled over and was sitting down in front of her. There were relatively few people on the lawn that evening so it was quite odd that I sat so close to her, so I think the reason must have been as obvious to her as it was to you all — she had her gorgeous strappy heels off and her absolutely breathtaking soles, about size 7.5 or so, propped up on a chair. I say it was obvious to her because she let out a “HAH!” type of sound (not literally hah but I guess the Italian equivalent) and slipped her yellow jacket back on but — and this is the important part — she kept her luscious soles up. This was an EXTREMELY good sign. I got her soles in my viewfinder and her stunning face nestled in behind them and pressed REC.

Soon the older lady became a problem. She kept coming over ... and I don’t think the beautiful girl wanted the older woman to know she was letting me film the naked soles of her feet! So she put them down when the lady came over and that was a huge buzzkill, but I had a sense she was going to put them right up again when the middle aged lady left ... and she did! Not only that ... but pointed them right at me each time. Hah! I edited around this so it’s not at all choppy.

Finally the lady came storming over and they clearly had words but of course I had no idea what they were saying. The beautiful girl seems to have won because the middle-aged lady stormed back off the lawn and left the park altogether. The beautiful girl triumphantly stacked her beautiful feet back up on the chair, again pointed right at me ... and I started recording again.

And then she started wriggling those gorgeous tootsies!

Nonstop beautiful footplay. I feel like she was almost waiting for whomever that older chick was to LEAVE so she could fully enjoy the hilarious strangeness of the bottoms of her bare feet being furtively recorded. She frequently smirked as she wriggled those gorgeous feet around, perhaps texting to a friend some pics of me shooting the vid of her feet. (It seems clear she was pointing her phone as well as her feet at me!)

The clincher — my guess was she was doing something for fashion week. But that? She was little, only about five foot four. Too short to be a model. But then I started googling fashion week and after about a week and a half of checking I actually found her in google images — in fact doing promo modeling THAT very night in THAT very outfit (but different shoes). I was floored. In fact I even know who she is! (But I’m not telling!)

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT is one cute girl, thank you!!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one. Pretty cool how she essentially wanted to be alone with you and not be bothered by the older lady so that way she could let herself have fun with the moment and entertain and pose her feet for you the way she wanted, and let you have the bottoms of her feet all to yourself undisturbed.

Italian gals seemingly tend to be relatively foot friendly so to speak, or tend to be quite aware of and open to the notion of guys being attracted to the female foot, so perhaps she was no exception. Being that she is a promo model and is accustomed to having attention, perhaps she found this particular kind of attention both humorous and cute, and embraced it.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don’t think she was having the argument with the older lady because she wanted to be alone with me lol. They were bickering before I sat in front of her.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is why I never said that she was specifically arguing with her to leave. Haha. Just that it's cool that she was apparently glad when the older lady did leave (at least according to your story) so that way she could allow herself to have fun with the moment, which the older lady's presence seemed to be preventing by the sound of it, and not be interrupted.

And just for the record, I can't get enough of the stunningly beautiful blonde part 2. I love how much of a natural beauty she is without wearing any makeup and how she seemed more flirty with your camera this time with the way she often smirked, and how close you were to her soles this time; combined with her probably knowing exactly why you were that close to them.

I can only imagine what goes through some of these gals' minds, especially ones such as the stunningly beautiful blonde, where you've either filmed her feet on different occasions and/or you're sitting essentially right at the bottoms of her bare feet with a camera pointed at them. Or even ones such as this Italian promo model, where she appears to be able to deduce that you're filming her soles. I would think at least some of them are perspicacious enough to glean that you probably have a foot fetish and that when you go back and watch the footage with her bare soles filling up your screen, that you're likely not going to be just sitting there staring at them for your health.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

I know right? I hope the stunningly beautiful blonde visits New York every summer!!!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

By the way this one is small but I love when she touches her hair! 😍

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links