Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » OttawaGirlsFeet is now "FootFervor" - Thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OttawaGirlsFeet is now "FootFervor" - Thread
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day Foot Fetish community.
Well, I decided to start fresh to showcase way better quality images compared to when I ran OttawaGirlsFeet.
I am not sure how long this relaunch will last, so it may only amount to a sort of "farewell" to foot fetish photography. If it breaks even or by some miracle makes a little profit, I will keep it going, if not... I may have to start writing its Eulogy.
Under the new name FootFervor, my first model, "Dane". I hope you enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -

[ December 30, 2018, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: FootFervor ]

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work and especially the last shot. Sadly this reads like a good-bye. It's tough out there with so much free or cheap content out there.

Good luck to you! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello there.. I operate in a completely different segment (barefooting & dirty feet fetish),
but - as @Robotron2084 rightly said - I know too well how tough it is nowadays
to break even or to make a (tiny) profit out of an "old-style", quality-focused paysite.
Please accept sincere wishes for the success of your new endeavour from a fellow vendor! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys,

Ya, my first site ran from late 2011 to January 2017. Spent probably $10,000, made back maybe $3,800. It was more amateur, also had video clips, lots of girl on girl stuff. it was widely popular, but sales were not there.
Then there is still that site somewhere in Europe that site ripped 30+ foot sites and basically offers one price for all content, including a good portion of mine and you see your clips on just about every streaming site out there and you do what you can to get them removed, but they just keep popping up.
With so much free content out there, barely anyone wants to pay.

Yes it does sound like a farewell, the intention on the relaunch was for it to live on with this new format, cleaner, higher quality, classier, artsy... but in the end... with all the Piracy...I don't know.
Maybe if i went even further in terms of explicit material compared to the old version it may get some sales.... who really knows.

We will see how it goes in the next few months.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootFervor:
Thanks guys,

Ya, my first site ran from late 2011 to January 2017. Spent probably $10,000, made back maybe $3,800. It was more amateur, also had video clips, lots of girl on girl stuff. it was widely popular, but sales were not there.
Then there is still that site somewhere in Europe that site ripped 30+ foot sites and basically offers one price for all content, including a good portion of mine and you see your clips on just about every streaming site out there and you do what you can to get them removed, but they just keep popping up.
With so much free content out there, barely anyone wants to pay.

Yes it does sound like a farewell, the intention on the relaunch was for it to live on with this new format, cleaner, higher quality, classier, artsy... but in the end... with all the Piracy...I don't know.
Maybe if i went even further in terms of explicit material compared to the old version it may get some sales.... who really knows.

We will see how it goes in the next few months.

Sadly I know too well also the issue of internet piracy. I am a victim myself.
Some states of the former Soviet Union have ridiculous/non-existent copyright laws
(especially about stuff produced abroad), so all the thugs have set their mafia-style operations there.
If you add the hordes of DIY Joes&Janes flooding the web with kazillions of
FREE crappy pics & vids taken with a cellphone.. no surprise that the market is totally wrecked now.
I barely break even on the non-nude site, and I get the funding for my annual holidays
(which I spend abroad producing material for both sites) from the nude site.
And I have to call myself super-lucky for all this!

Whatever.. best of luck again! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

quote:
Sadly I know too well also the issue of internet piracy. I am a victim myself.
Some states of the former Soviet Union have ridiculous/non-existent copyright laws
(especially about stuff produced abroad), so all the thugs have set their mafia-style operations there.
If you add the hordes of DIY Joes&Janes flooding the web with kazillions of
FREE crappy pics & vids taken with a cellphone.. no surprise that the market is totally wrecked now.
I barely break even on the non-nude site, and I get the funding for my annual holidays
(which I spend abroad producing material for both sites) from the nude site.
And I have to call myself super-lucky for all this!

Whatever.. best of luck again! [Thumbs Up] [/QB]

Yes, I think us foot guys are the dying breed of photographers.... some seem to be lucky enough to make a profit while others barely break even like you say, or in my case not even that unfortunately. By some miracle, if I get lucky enough to make a profit, it will help me to secure top talent and keep the dream alive.
My day job funds this and sadly due to large debt I carry, I can't put as much to hire talent ...so it's a major battle. Only the love for feet keeps this all going, because from a business perspective, this should have stopped along ago.

tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your an absolute smokeshow
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

quote:
Originally posted by tofootguy:
Your an absolute smokeshow

You mean my model is.... lol
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you back in some form and I'm hoping for the best.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Glad to see you back in some form and I'm hoping for the best.

Thank you my friend!
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dane's set is spectacular dude! You really hit one out of the park with her...Drop Dead Gorgeous!
I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next..... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great set and reminds me of a "Varga Girl" photo session. Dane Halo and her size nine feet are hot!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dane redeems the name Dane after Dane Cook ruined it.

She's taking it back in a big way.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

That you for all the compliments my foot friends, sadly this will be a final farewell as this site cannot support itself financially, too much piracy and too much free stuff online for peeps to enjoy nowadays. Trying to find top talent here in my City is too difficult...as it was when I ran OttawaGirlsFeet. *Sucks*....but I guess if I do foot stuff i will just do a few one off images from time to time and create a new section on my other site for anything kin/fetish related...
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootFervor:
That you for all the compliments my foot friends, sadly this will be a final farewell as this site cannot support itself financially, too much piracy and too much free stuff online for peeps to enjoy nowadays. Trying to find top talent here in my City is too difficult...as it was when I ran OttawaGirlsFeet. *Sucks*....but I guess if I do foot stuff i will just do a few one off images from time to time and create a new section on my other site for anything kin/fetish related...

It's very sad to read this.
Yet if one looks at the very limited (if any) feedback that promotional stuff from vendors gets here,
and at the enthusiastic feedback for "wifey's bare feet" and similar crap..
this is the ONLY end which awaits us all "old-style" vendors, sooner or later.
You have all my sympathy, for the little it is worth. All the best from Italy! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links