Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SWAINS - BUG "Golden Five" Superstar!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SWAINS - BUG "Golden Five" Superstar!
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends and followers! This is the first part of a FREE SPECIAL PHOTOSET
celebrating the freshly crowned BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Superstar..
three hoorays for the wonderful SWAINS! [Blush]

The cumulated results of all the polls I run on thematic forums and foot-focused Facebook groups say:
SWAINS: 8 votes (7 City Feet Forum / 1 Facebook)
RED-X: 6 votes (3 City Feet Forum / 2 WU's / 1 Facebook)
AMELIE: 5 votes (3 City Feet Forum / 2 Facebook)
ELETTRA & PURPLE QUEEN: 4 votes (identical split: 1 City Feet Forum / 2 WU's / 1 Facebook)
LAVINIA: 3 votes (3 Facebook)
FENICE: 2 votes (1 WU's / 1 Facebook)
CLEMENTINE POULAIN: 2 votes (2 Facebook)
PERLANERA: 1 vote (City Feet Forum)
CHARLOTTE: 1 vote (Facebook)
GOLD CHANEL: 0 votes.

And now.. let's get to know more about this unique Italian barefoot beauty! [Cool]

SWAINS - BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Star (2013-2018)
Feet size: 37EU / 6.5US
Height: 165 cm / 5'5''
Lives in: Verona (Italy)
Works in the fashion sector
Interests: modelling, travelling, singing, dancing, movies, music
Languages: Italian (mother tongue), English

SWAINS at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
First shooting ever: August 13, 2013 in Verona (Italy)
Total number of shootings for BUG (to date): 15
Total number of "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" all-day shootings (to date): 6

NOTABLE FACTS about SWAINS:
1) First BUG model ever to be filmed in HD
2) First BUG model ever to pose in a bikini (June 2015) and in a bikini and thongs (July 2016)
3) SWAINS introduced to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS two real life friends: AMELIE (09/2016) and FAIRY (09/2018)

SWAINS' HONORS:
1) WU's Feet Links "Featured Model of the Month" November 2016: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feat201611.html
2) WU's Feet Links "Featured Model of the Month" August 2017: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feat201708.html
3) BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Superstar (2013-2018)

Pictures taken near Bologna (Italy) during a fashion/glamour shooting for two local professional photographers
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go with the second part of the FREE SPECIAL PHOTOSET
celebrating the freshly crowned BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Golden Five" Superstar.. SWAINS! [Blush]

SWAINS (feet size 37EU/6.5US) - a BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS exclusive!
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She’s so sexy
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tofootguy:
She’s so sexy

Indeed she is! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dint realize she was so petite and with smaller feet! I love her more, now! She should stand on my face!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I dint realize she was so petite and with smaller feet! I love her more, now! She should stand on my face!

[Evil Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links