Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gorgeous giggly soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gorgeous giggly soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is
http://clips4sale.com/40361

On this particular September day I had arrived expecting the lawn to be open all day but it was closed, and remained so all day. Very depressing! I was then limited to patrolling around the path surrounding the lawn, and the alleys and terraces of the park. There were a few girls sitting with their bare feet up, but they always had them pointed at the lawn — the one place I couldn’t sit to film their soles!

I spent a lot of time patrolling the alleys as well, but nothing materialized ... that is, until something EPIC materialized! Problem was, it was late by then, around 715pm and the sun would be setting before too much longer. But there she was, by the 41st street entrance, and she was adorable, and her feet were GORGEOUS, out of her black Toms, looking soft and shapely. Maybe size 8? The only difficulty was sitting in front of her to shoot. It was embarrassing for reasons I won’t get into, but well, LOOK AT HER! So yeah, I embarrassed myself and sat down.

It was already glaringly obvious that I was being weird so I dispensed with the usual formalities and just took the camcorder right out. As soon as I zoomed in I could see she was looking right at it, and at me. I wondered if I had just humiliated myself for nothing, but she stayed in that position, her bare feet up, pointed at me. So I started shooting. She looked away and texted intensely for a while, the whole time not moving her feet at all. (I edited that part out.) I assume she was texting about my filming because eventually the person she was texting with seems to have said something very funny about it! She suddenly broke out into a big smile and laugh and crossed her ankles over the other way and looked at the camcorder lens with a huge grin on her face! I mean, a really cute giggly response to being shot. So great!

And that’s the way she stayed the whole time. This immediately became one of my favorite segments because she’s so damn cute and fun about my doing this crazy thing with her feet. Love it. She stayed for about 20 minutes, and when she eventually left I actually felt like I’d made this little connection with her. Her soles and smiling face are so gorgeous! Happily the segment ended when there was still good sunlight so it’s quite visible.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way there’s a ten second preview from this clip on my Instagram account showing her right after she read a text and then laughed and teased me with her soles.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kobeiskool
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems recycled.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RBS, I didn't see the preview on your Instagram (which I JUST discovered!). Am I missing something or was it removed?

T

Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
natey
Board Regular
Member # 53621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for natey   Email natey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links