Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tall and Small 2 -- I Dare You

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tall and Small 2 -- I Dare You
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Last time I shot this girl, whom I think of as "tall and small" because she's six foot tall if she's an inch but has only about a size 7 or 8 foot, she didn't notice the camera until the end and she got very flustered and left. I felt really badly, as I always have the three or four times it's happened. But later that same day I shot another clip, and after shooting that noticed that the tall and small girl was up on the terrace, watching me shoot that one too, but now with a crooked smile on her face!

So, fast forward a few days and she's back on the lawn, and I see her, and as soon as I see her she sees me. Usually when I see a girl who has not liked being filmed by me I either leave or I cut her a very wide berth (not easy to do on a lawn this small), but just like that time before when she was up on the terrace watching me film, I saw her looking at me quizzically, head cocked, almost like a dog that's heard a funny sound. Then she leans forward in her chair and I think, oh shit, what is about to happen, but she grabs the chair in front of her and swivels it around so that the chair back is facing her and she kicks off her beat-up white running shoes without untying them and I think WHAT? but yeah she slides forward and brings those eternal legs up and puts her now bare little feet up, hooked on the seat back!

So I think, is she daring me to come over and shoot so she can call the guards, or is she putting her feet up just to see if I will film them again? I'm totally torn, but I see her LUSCIOUS soft bare soles and her legs stretching on and on, and I think, fuck it, I'm trying, so I go over about 25-30 feet away, grab a chair and sit down. I crossed my leg and put the camcorder on my thigh and pointed it at her. I zoomed in and started shooting right away. (It wasn't until I got home and reviewed the footage that I noticed that, as soon as the filming started, she was looking at the camera and smirking.) As soon as I had her filling the viewfinder she kind of nodded knowingly to herself! It didn't take long after that before she shot a look right at the camcorder then looked away with a "yup, that's what he's after!" look on her face! So I just kept shooting, still not sure what she was up to. But at least now she knew 100% for sure what I was up to!

Here's my theory. When she first saw me shooting, all she noticed was someone was filming her. This freaked her out and, not really thinking about the foot angle, she left. She must have moved up to the terrace, and I didn't notice her, so when I sat down in front of another woman and shot HER feet, she must have thought, "oh wait, that guy is filming feet! THAT'S what he was doing." And so when she saw me back, she must have been very tempted to see if she could manipulate me into filming her, using her feet, and by God that's exactly what happened!

The result is fun. She stayed that way for over 25 minutes, sipping her Starbucks drink. My own legs were KILLING ME by the time she left, so I have no idea how she kept her legs up on that skinny little seat back for all that time, but she looks like she weighs about ten pounds, so I guess physics are different for her! The whole time she would shoot little looks at me and smirk and text. She never seemed to take my picture with her phone. And just about the whole time she sat there, she gently caressed the bottoms of her feet with her big toe -- it looked like it felt VERY GOOD to her! Very, very sensitive, it seems ....

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ February 12, 2019, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice man! Love the looks she gave the camera
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I really like her reaction when she saw you and your guys' eyes met, where she whipped around the chair in front of her and summarily ditched her well worn running shoes and put her bare feet up like a matador waves a red flag to entice a bull.

The playful "Mm-hmm" smirk that she wore pretty much the entire duration from the moment she saw you whip out the camera, says it all.

She’s like “perhaps we got off on the wrong...foot last time.” Pun intended. Haha.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links