Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ha's size 6 and a half bakery girl soles "Feet does not smell like cake!" 1080P

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ha's size 6 and a half bakery girl soles "Feet does not smell like cake!" 1080P
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, a girl who works at my local bakery store. I went in and saw her shoes off and resting her soles on a chair while it was a slow and quiet day for her. I started a convo with her and introduced foot projects that I do with other girls. She was flattered that I offered her this type of work. We finally met up a few days later at a local college campus and she put her soles up after a long day of work. She smells like bread! like literally! and she told me that sorry that her feet smells. I told her that her feet smells like bread, she took a sniff of her own feet and then told me to sniff em once more. I still told her that they smell like bread! Had an amazing time with her, beautiful soles!

-

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101615/solenation

Posts: 437 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian feet... Always a favorite of mine.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the cutest a bread smelling girl named Ha will ever be.

Also since this is super rare occurrence it will be a hard record to break!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for this post and for the back story. Your clips4sale store is awesome!!!

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links