Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Favorite FootFetish models

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite FootFetish models
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which are your favorite FootFetish models, not only about feet, but also about hotness, charm, typology of videos (JOI, self-sucking, etc.)
Mine (not necessarily in order):
- Yelahia Gaviria of YelahiaG (her self-sucking is incredibly hot and for me she is a hot woman) [Jerkoff]
- Nikki Ashton
- Kara of Kinky Foot Girl (oh, and by the way, she's come back!)
- Anais Jolie (what a wonderful girl!)
- Daria of Darias Fetish Kingdom [Drool]
- Mistress Weronika of Polish Mistress Clips, i love her charm and what a pair of soles!
- Nonni of NonniSoles Cum Covered Arabic Feet
- Jenny of Princess Jenny
- Kristi of Fetish Princess Kristi (gorgeous petite feet, and i love her JOI videos)
- Lexi Lapetina
- TJ of Coed Feet (she is a legend)
- Sugar of Sugarssexyfeet (i miss her, she was wonderful and her feet were jerk off worthy...)

Any opinions?

Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my list, in no particular order:

Nikki Ashton
Leggy Pauline
Morina
My Mulatto Toes (ig)
Isobel Wren
Natalie Demoore
Ariel of Let's Tickle Ariel
Dee Dee Soles (the one with really high arches)
Ivory Soles
Luca's Long Toes

Just a few, here. Many more, of course.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi lapetina is a classic. Beautiful sculpted feet and gorgeous with a very kinky tone.
I love becky from bad ass becky show. Cite small perfect feet and perky. B.A.B.S

Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The two Lexis (Lapetina and Parker)
Nikki Ashton
Stella Liberty
Mikayla Miles
Nonni
Goddess Severa
Annette from Feet Fair
Marien from Feet Fair
Bombshell Mandy from Feet Fair
Ms Pepper
Morina
Nichole Daylinn
Eve Swan
Mistress Maroe
Janet Mason

[ March 09, 2019, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorites are and were...

Lexi Parker (now defunct LexisFootFetish)
Tina Marie (retired)
Sandy Egerhazi (retired)
Teddysgirl007 (Instagram)
Miss Kayla Brooks (Instagram and OnlyFans)
Piedmincesxx (Instagram)
Amber Hahn
Melisa Mendiny
Emily Bloom

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy coleman...Elise erotic.....slutty Sammy...Roni Ford...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ginger from The College Foot - Now Norcalfeet and all her pics are gone [Cry] she was the one that really got me into feet =D

Currently - Valentina on Just Young Feet <3

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links