Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Annie Gold

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Annie Gold
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I did a shoot with sweet Annie earlier tonight, and must say it turned out pretty darn good, if I may say so myself. Annie is sporting a shock of red hair these days, but it's those amazing high arched size 10s that really speak to me. This is just a quick sample 'cause I have to get to bed, but I assure you that you won't be disappointed with this session with includes three sets, featuring Annie's milky toots with their soft pink and wrinkly soles; simply to die for.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some more samples from last night's shoot. Those side wrinkles on the face and soles shot? Heaven.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Those last two pics are just awesome!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

One of the things I love about Annie is her flexibility, which is quite impressive for a gal that is 6' 2", but the fact that we was a competitive athlete for years surely helps.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I don't know about you guys, but I just love a great outer arch, and this shot really get me going. I will be posting an entirely different set of Annie soon.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slinkee   Email slinkee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks! how do you restrain yourself when you are taking these pics? or do you....
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's truly amazing

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fourth and fifth pics in particular [Mmm]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the size 10s...love the high arches...I could go crazy with Annie’s feet...wow!!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by slinkee:
Wow, thanks! how do you restrain yourself when you are taking these pics? or do you....

It ain't easy bother, but someone has to do it. Russian stunners with high arched feet don't grow on trees, though, so I have to keep it professional.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links