Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Another Blast From The Past

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Blast From The Past
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm looking at one of my social media pages yesterday, and guess who I get a friends request from? JP, that's who. I'm sure most of you don't remember her, she was one of those one shot deal models that I worked with in the early day of Feet Fair, we shot way back 2004 to be precise. Even though I only got to shoot with her that one time, in spite of us keeping in touch for a number of years. Eventually, I lost touch with her, and that was that. I later found out that JP was doing some local foot worship parties for a brief period of time, but I think that was more out of curiosity than anything else. All I know is that I thoroughly enjoyed working with her that one time, as she was very sweet and accommodating, all the while being en extremely quick study. JP doesn't have particularly high arches, but I really liked her slender toots, with butter soft soles. Anywho. I asked her if she's still modeling, to which she responded that not really, but she wouldn't mind shooting with me again. Of course, she's older and wiser, but still looks really sexy, so I'm considering booking her for a private photo session, what do YOU think?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see how the set would come up 15 years since the original one.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well charges, it took well over a year, but I finally have a firm booking with JP, and I think it'd going to be epic. As you can see by this recent photo, she still looks great, and those feet are what fever dreams are made of...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links