Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Marien Killin' It

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marien Killin' It
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hung out with Marien again yesterday, and got some pretty cool shots, including the one in black at the bottom, which I shot with my camera phone. Opinions, critiques, suggestions?

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool Marien's stuff like always. Her arches and wrinkled soles are mind blowing.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Cool Marien's stuff like always. Her arches and wrinkled soles are mind blowing.

Agreed. It's good to be friends with a lady with such perfect feet, I get to shoot with her all the time, and it doesn't cost me an arm or a leg.
[Smile]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the hair!

A total cutie all around.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
I love the hair!

A total cutie all around.

Me too brother, I think pink hair looks great on her...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

This is my favorite image from this set, as it has everything I love from Marien, including the pouty lips, the gentle arch of her back, and those butter soft amazing soles, complete with great wrinkles and a hint of her fantastic arches. What puts the cherry on top is the "come hither" look in her eyes, which I don't know about you guys, but it definitely makes me want to come (and cum) hither.
[Drool]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!

Marien at her finest right here!

I still would like to see Mandy or Zinaida show up for a another shoot, even if it is for a one-time-only thing.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come hither it is. I wouldn't think twice!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

You guys better believe it, there's no one better at enticing the viewer than Marien; she's fearless and loves the fact that her feet get guys going.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links