Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Marien Black

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marien Black
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright then, moving right along. For those of you who saw This Topic - here's the second part. I was pressed for time the last time I shot with Marien, so I only did two sets, instead of my customary three, and this is the second set. I posted a teaser image from this set in the first thread, but it was done with my camera phone, so these are the more professional pics. I don't have to tell you guys how much I love working with Marien because I must have said it a thousand times. The thing is that no matter what I throw at her, she always rises to the occasion and gives me great content, and as a photographer, that's greatly appreciated. I love this set, and had tremendous fun shooting it, I hope you guys feel the same way.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes sir, good stuff. You have spoken.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second pic is fucking killer!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marien has such fantastic feet from every angle. Definitely one of the greats in my opinion. Great stuff. [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case some of you were still wondering why I like Marien so much, check her out popping her arches like it's nobody's business. Butter soft soles with amazing wrinkles, and throw in those arches, what's not to love?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff!

--------------------

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely incredible!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Dive into those soles, and breathe in like you're suffocating and they contain all the life saving oxygen that you need. Marie's soles are that compelling.
[Drool]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Yes they are. Fuck my life look at her soles

--------------------

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

THIS one makes me want to lay face down on those meaty soles! [Smile]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [/QB][/QUOTE]

Seriously, Adam, this is easily in the top 5 arch shots i've EVER seen! Amazing work, and Marien's toes (which hopefully have a pungent scent!) are at least as sexy as her arch.

What is her shoe size, a 6? Petite and REALLY hot!
[Drool]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
 -

Seriously, Adam, this is easily in the top 5 arch shots i've EVER seen! Amazing work, and Marien's toes (which hopefully have a pungent scent!) are at least as sexy as her arch.

What is her shoe size, a 6? Petite and REALLY hot!
[Drool] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thank you. Marien is a size 7, and sometimes 7.5 shoe.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links