Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amused businesswoman's enormous soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amused businesswoman's enormous soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I didn't realize until I posted a preview of this on Instagram that this woman is the same woman as in the curious wife's enormous soles encounter I had had in the spring! She looks SO DIFFERENT. She was all dressed for business on this particular fall day, sitting on the library plaza, working. As she was the last time, she was barefoot and had her feet, which have to be at least size 11, up on a chair. The problem for me was, she was doing this in a place where there's not really easy seating in a spot where I can get the ideal face and sole I need these days to really enjoy a candid clip.

So I had to take a big chance. I had to sit basically on the ground. In the middle of a busy plaza -- although mercifully not SO busy because this was the Friday late afternoon before Labor Day and the city is often very empty and quiet that weekend, the last chance many people have to get away for a long weekend before the unofficial end of summer in the USA. But still, try it for yourself -- go to a public plaza and sit down on the pavement and see how you feel, especially if you are by yourself. Embarrassing! But I saw this long slender beauty, her bare feet really OUT THERE. I saw the long, slender, soft bare soles, and the pretty face with delicate features (although she looked tired, like she had maybe pulled an all nighter at work or something). I saw these things and knew the IDEAL way to really appreciate them was to, well, sit my ass down on the plaza and get it done. And so I did.

The big risk is that you do that and the woman pulls her feet up and you have ruined your own segment by being too bold. Well, that's not the BIGGEST risk -- THAT would be she gets up and hits me over the head with her chair, lol. But anyway, I swallow my pride and sit on the plaza, making very sure not to look at anyone around me, and take my camcorder out and put it in my lap. And of course she is looking at me -- I'm sitting right in front of her after all. But is she mad? Not apparently, she's just interested. I was a little shocked that there wasn't more quizzical looking at the camera and then me. It was all very matter of fact, her glancing at the camera as the soles of her beautiful bare feet loom huge in the foreground. It only recently occurred to me that this was not her first rodeo, because I had shot her in spring, and she had obviously seen what I was doing at that time. So this second time was, "oh the foot guy again. He must really like my big feet, well I'm glad someone isn't teasing me about them."

And that's just how she behaved as I shot her for 27 minutes as she sat and worked on her phone (I saw what she was doing and suspect she's a lawyer) and often just put it down and relaxed. She's so pretty and her feet are so sexy and so big. It was so exciting to sit there looking at the counter knowing I was catching all this primo sole exposure and she was just totally letting me! The only problem, and it's a small one, is that she was sitting with the sunlight to her back, so the shoot is a tiny bit backlit, but I sure as fuck am not complaining!!!

At the end she seems to have been called back to the office or something, because she looks determined to leave, but then she gave me a little look like, "sorry Charlie, show's over, these soles are going back into their shoes," and she stuck her big feet back into her cream colored business heels, got up, and strode right past me, while I was still sticking my stuff back in my bag, passing me so close I could smell her mesmerizing perfume.

My favorite takeaway from this -- her feet are as long as the gap in the back of the chair between the seat and the backrest, and that is about 11 inches long! (Yes, I've measured it, I'm an insane person, lol.)

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice find! I cum for feet like that, just usually not in public. [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING IN EVERY WAY! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HER LONG SEXY FEET ARE BEYOND FANTASTIC! THANKS!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is extremely beautiful and her soles look amazing. Great find. [Drool] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing soles thank you

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links