Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amateurs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amateurs
slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slinkee   Email slinkee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to be posting some pice I have taken over the years. These all will be women who modeled for me and my digital camera. I have face and sole pics of most of these women, but out of respect for their privacy, I will not show the face pics of some of them. The first one was an enchanting woman I call Cleopatra... [IMG]  - [/IMG]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice one!!! Her soles are very nice and smooth! Anymore photos of her?
Posts: 94 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slinkee   Email slinkee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A stripper in Daytona who came by  -
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

Mature, but tasty  -
slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

the bigger the better, 11's
 -

slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

The best ever, and she knows it.
10's  -

slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

-
slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

She was fun.
 -

slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

Touchfeet model  -
evodio
Board Regular
Member # 52098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evodio   Email evodio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love Cleopatra! Ande the other girls are hot as well <3 did you have fun-time with all of them or was it just "business" [Tongue]
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stuff!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slinkee
Board Regular
Member # 51737

-
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmonkey
Board Regular
Member # 52094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmonkey   Email Footmonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - Cleopatra has beautiful soles. Thanks for posting!
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links