Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nani comes to life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nani comes to life
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

THIS CLIP HAS NO AUDIO. Description indicates why, see below.

I like to think of this as "Nani comes to life" because she is Hawaiian and like Nani, very sexy and thicc in JUST the right way. If you ever dreamed of Nani's beautiful sand-buffed soles, well, here's the real version!

She was on the lawn and in the middle and it was midday, so normally that would have meant sun glare galore, but fortunately the sun gods were smiling on me and it was overcast -- one of those warm humid New York summer days when it is about to rain any minute but it ends up not. She was relaxing, her beautiful shapely little feet, maybe size 7, up, talking. I was on the library terrace first coming onto the lawn when I saw her and went straight there and sat in front of her. When I walked close to her I noticed she was facetiming with an older woman and a little girl. As I sat down to shoot I took my camera out and she saw it but went back to her conversation.

I could hear from her conversation that she was from Hawaii and is Hawaiian -- she used lots and lots of words from Hawaiian. She was talking to her mother and her younger sister. My guess is she's about 20 and seemed to be working at least for the summer in NYC. She was obviously very close with her family and was talking very intimately about various family things I didn't feel was right to share in a clip, also the sound of a little girl's voice is pretty far from what anyone wants to be hearing, lol, so I decided to offer this without audio. I'm assuming no one cares -- when I watch these clips myself I usually have the sound down anyway, as it's mostly just the roar of background sound, and sometimes nearby sitters having conversations.

Her face is so pretty, and her little soles are so shapely and soft looking! And she has active tootsies, which I love. Every once in a while she peeked over at me, and after a few minutes she put her feet down, so I was a bit disappointed, because it wasn't long enough to be a really enjoyable experience, although I still felt lucky to have caught anything at all. But then, after about a five minutes, she put her feet back up! It's funny, when she did that I saw that she gave me a lingering peek, like to see what I would do. I got the camcorder back on my lap and got right back to business, that's what! She had another 5-6 minutes of conversation, then put her feet down and left. What a way to start a day's patrolling! (And it was the last thing I got that July day anyway, lol.)

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl. I really like that last cap.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links