Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sicilian girlfriend's size 11s

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sicilian girlfriend's size 11s
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was in fall of 2018, mid-fall, the weather still decently warm. The lawn was not closed yet (it would close the season just a few days later). I was walking along the alleys looking for pickups and noticed at one point a really beautiful, tall woman sitting with a tall blonde guy in one of the small dirt spaces on the library terrace, but thought nothing of it, until one time I was walking down the stairs to go to the southern alley and I looked over again and she was talking animatedly and I thought I saw some bare toes pop up, so I stopped on the stairs and turned around and went back up to where they were sitting, then slowed down and took my phone out like I was checking a text, then very slowly wandered over in that direction, as if I were looking at my phone.

What I saw got me to sit down on the ledge of that dirt plot IMMEDIATELY, despite the fact that a) it was an odd thing to do and b) she was with this guy. I saw a pair of feet. A pair of big feet. A pair of big, beautiful feet. A pair of big, beautiful feet which were perfectly exposed in an ideal place to film them. Well, almost -- she was sitting in such a way that there was lots of light behind her, but I tried to compensate for that by shimmying around so that the light did not create too much backlighting, and I think it worked. But my movement and the visibility of the camcorder made them both know what I was doing right away, I think, because they were talking about my camera and my shooting and her feet! It turns out he's Australian or British (I couldn't tell which) and pretty annoying, and she's from Sicily and has a very hearty, sexy voice, but you won't hear it, because his voice is so annoying I edited the sound out! lol Trust me, you will thank me.

I literally could not believe how big and sexy this sultry dark beauty's soles were, so shapely and soft looking, and her looks at the camera were amazing. The only thing was, she kept moving her feet to block her gorgeous face, so I kept moving around to catch her face behind her soles! So the video is a little choppy in the beginning, but she just let me have my fun eventually and I was able to settle down, ha!

I was taking a big chance by shooting with her boyfriend right there, and not what you might think I mean. I'm not so worried that something is going to happen, because it probably won't and even if it does, I can take care of myself. No, I am MUCH more worried that they will be upset or worried or worst of all, leave. I don't want to ruin anyone's experience or cause them any concern. But that couldn't have been less true of these two! He thought it was pretty funny, and you could tell she could tell he sort of secretly liked my obvious interest in his girlfriend. She did a sort of tantalizing posing of her soles in my face, to get him excited I think, always really flexing those big things in a sexy way. He teased her once about the size of her feet and she seemed a bit annoyed, because she was trying to be sexy with her feet and most girls think big feet aren't sexy.

One of my favorite experiences from 2018! Sicilian women are gorgeous but I had no idea they had such big feet!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peeking then chuckling with her boyfriend!

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A true goddess walking the earth.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sicillian woman have gorgeous feet. In terms of size, shape. Have you seen my jenny sicillian posts?
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not many sicillian jhave big feet at all!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

How tall are they on average? Because this girl was about 5’8” or 5’9”.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been waiting to see this one. She’s pretty and her large feet are every bit as pretty as her. Funny story as well. Do you recall what kind of shoes she had underneath her chair?

Those size 11s of hers would be awesome to worship. Though by the sound of it, it’s possible that her boyfriend would want to watch. Haha.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links