Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anastasia "Lost" Set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anastasia "Lost" Set
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those Anastasia lover out there, and you know who you are, have I got a treat for you. While continuing my Spring cleaning this past week, I realized that there was one set from Anastasia that somehow I never got to post while my site was still active. Call it "falling through the cracks", "getting lost in the shuffle" or whatever you choose to call it, but finding an overlooked set from a top flight model like Anastasia is like found money. Anastasia has those incredible arches, including a fine outer arch, complete with beautiful wrinkles. Anastasia's soles are also world class, so she's pure foot perfection as far as I know. Enjoy these samples, I sure have.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good stuff

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony87
Loyal Member
Member # 52007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony87   Email Tony87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are insane. She’s definitely my fav model
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony87:

Agreed, but it's those outer arch wrinkles to that take them to another level.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love that third pic...It really shows some good definition of those arches and wrinkles. I hope you get another chance to do some more new Anastasia pics soon.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:

Indeed

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOD, do I missed Anastasia! When I had been a member of FeetFair, she was one of the best high arched models while following the footsteps of the High Arched Princess Christy, Bombshell Mandy, and the ultra high arched Latina Annette.

Thanks for sharing the rare photos, Adam.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:

Agreed those outer Arch wrinkles are amazing!! A rare delicacy! [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The complete 70 pic set is now published and available in the FEET FAIR STORE

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always nice to find lost stuff.

Especially in this scenario.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Always nice to find lost stuff.

Especially in this scenario.

Yah, I wish she was still available (sigh).

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links