Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » For Years I Needed her Feet, but failed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Years I Needed her Feet, but failed
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I initially crossed paths with this slim athletic woman (Leslie Rountree) in 2010 when she worked as a cashier in a convenience store. I always thought she was very pretty and wanted her to show off her feet for me. I was ignored by her many times over the years until a close friend of hers twisted her arm into giving me a chance.

Since then, I was lucky enough to get her feet in many different positions and they were as great as I imagined. She never understood my pleasures (even becoming creeped out or tired at times), but she was always fond of the easy money. And I was always fond of the kinky positions she endured.

-  -

-  -

-  -

-  -

[ May 18, 2019, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely great looking feet and she is very cute. However, one thing I can't stand is the face models make when they are not into it. At least pretend
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am loving Leslie's feet and the backstory, very glad your perseverance paid off and we got to see her soles!!! [Evil Grin] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[ May 11, 2019, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: FMUK ]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
glad your perseverance paid off

Thanks my friend! pretty feet sure do know how to bring out the best in us  -

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I can't stand is the face models make when they are not into it.

Strangely enough, some of these girls tend to crack a smile when they get to bounce on our faces like a floor mat.

-  -

[ March 29, 2021, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha! That girl looks like she'd rather be having root canal, I mean can anyone look any more uncomfortable?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much money did you give her? at least a extra
20$ would have made her smile. Kinda scary pics

[ May 12, 2019, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: wvcple2003 ]

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
can anyone look any more uncomfortable?

Yes, her colleagues:
 -  -

-  -

-

-

quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
How much money did you give her?

Never enough.

quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
at least a extra 20$ would have made her smile.

I doubt it. She has expensive tastes.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links