Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Adorable beach bum's more feminine side

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adorable beach bum's more feminine side
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This is the adorable beach bum the first time I shot her -- she came onto the lawn with her big white running shoes on and I thought absentmindedly (as I often do when I see an attractive woman stride by) "man would it be great is she takes those shoes off and puts her feet up," and sure enough, that's exactly what she did! But she did so in my least favorite spot, on the east end of the lawn, facing west. The problem with that is, there's nothing behind the woman but the library, which is not that tall, and then the sky, meaning she's quite likely to be backlit. I went over and saw that she is beautiful and has ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS soles, as we now know from the first clip I released (from a much later day, when she was back and fortunately facing north). I sat in front of her and opened my viewfinder and I saw a dark shape. Very disappointing, but from the glimpses I got of her perfect, amazing soles, I couldn't not shoot, so I did. I don't know if she saw the camera come out when I first set up or when the camera first slid onto my lap, but she is sitting there, seemingly oblivious, the dark lenses of her shades tilted up adorably, when suddenly BAM she just looks straight at the camera knowingly, fully aware. She did it once, then did it with increasing frquency as I continued to shoot. But she sat there all the same, texting or whatever she was doing (she moves her lips when she reads -- SO CUTE), those biggish (size 9 or so), immaculate and stunningly beautiful soles wriggling around gently.

So for the longest time I assumed this was horribly backlit and didn't even bother to extract it from my camcorder. I didn't see this until fairly recently, when I looked at it on my camcorder and it looked MUCH BETTER than I had realized, so I DLed it on my PC and OH MY GOD it's addictive! I think what must have happened was, the brightness setting on my camcorder's viewfinder was set down low, so I thought the video I was capturing was dark, when it was just how the viewfinder was shoing it. This is so good I literally could not bring myself to edit one second out, and it's the whole thing from when I hit REC to when she put her feet down and left. She really did seem very tomboyish the second time I shot her (the first clip released) but in this one she's much softer and more feminine. LITERAL PERFECTION!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is soooo beautiful

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links