Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Digital contract - SFX Epic (giantess, feet)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Digital contract - SFX Epic (giantess, feet)
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I've been working lately on a major SFX, and heading toward the final editing phase. I still need to nail a few extra shots, but hopefully it will be done by the end of next week!

the main idea is, there's a secret internet site very few knows about. one extreme foot & shrinking enthusiastic (yours truly [Wink] ) was so obsessed with his fantasies, that he managed to grab a hold of the secret site's address. when he enters the site, a gorgeous, voluptuous woman (The amazing & sexy Russian Goddess, Daria, in her very first SFX Epic!) appears on his pc screen, mischievously claiming she could fulfill his deepest desires...if only He'll follow a few simple steps.

little does he know - but this "woman" is not exactly human, but a very powerful and malevolent entity. once he oblige, he get sucked into her realm, where she is practically a Goddess that can do just about whatever she wants. she feeds on strong emotions energies (such as fear, awe and sexual arousal) and her goal is to be powerful enough to be able to leave her plane and become a true GOD of other worlds, such as ours.

what's inside?

* Foot-fetish/foot seduction (dirty feet, Joi, etc).

* shrinking, multiple sizes.

* sm AND SW!

* foot worship.

* various crush scenes (toes, heel, finger).

* vore (SW!) with pov, extreme tongue close-up, etc!

* fingernails tapping/finger-held.

* In-nylon (+extreme pov)

* micro-shrink, toes climbing, toenails worship.

* an Insane scene of dying by being crushed under one grain of sand (as her wiggling toes showers a meteor-swarm-like rain of sand upon the poor, micro-man!)

* some Growth scenes!!!

* SFX, ground shakes, pov, and more!

Get it here

Watch trailer and follow me on twitter here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links