Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rough soles festival at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rough soles festival at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In today's update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have The Italian Barefoot Goddess AIKO,
and real-life sisters CHAT NOIR & MANDALA putting on breathtaking legs'n'bare feet shows!
A festival of ROUGH SOLES and mind-blowing feet close-ups!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY!

AIKO wants you to worship her tough-soled size 36EU/6US feet! [Mmm]
 -

AIKO delivers "The Pose" at the harbour of Venice (Italy)
 -

-

CHAT NOIR in her debut session.. it was clear right from the start that she was no shy girl! [Jerkoff]
 -

MANDALA (real-life sister of CHAT NOIR) had a knack for outrageous haircuts and fancy nail art!
 -

MANDALA's size 38EU/7.5US feet.. BUG subscribers can also enjoy plenty of sole close-ups!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love all these feet! : [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Hump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Love all these feet! : [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

Thank you very much for your appreciation.. I love them too! [Thumbs Up]
And I also love what is.. above the ankle.. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All good, but I'll take that first chicks feet any day of the week ... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 14 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, I love seeing real women's feet like theirs!!! None of that fake crap like some others try to pull off [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Awesome.

Thank you very much for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
All good, but I'll take that first chicks feet any day of the week ... [Drool]

Many thanks for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]
And yeah.. AIKO's feet are tough-soled perfection! [Wink]
Oh.. and AIKO also has a collection of over 80 different shades of toenail polish! [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
Very nice, I love seeing real women's feet like theirs!!! None of that fake crap like some others try to pull off [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

Great to know, thank you very much for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]
I respect people with different tastes than mine, and footographers who deal with other niches..
but real-life barefooting beauties with tough, dirty soles.. are the only type of girls
that you will ever see at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links