Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Beachy Nikki (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beachy Nikki
Gobble902
Board Regular
Member # 52795

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gobble902   Email Gobble902   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does @AdamFair or anyone else know how / if we can still get hold of these photo sets and videos of Nikki ? I've seen most (I think) of the free stuff on here, but are there bigger sets to purchase that were once on Feetfair.com ?

She's up there with one of my favourite models, certainly on here anyway

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gobble902:
Does @AdamFair or anyone else know how / if we can still get hold of these photo sets and videos of Nikki ? I've seen most (I think) of the free stuff on here, but are there bigger sets to purchase that were once on Feetfair.com ?

She's up there with one of my favourite models, certainly on here anyway

Hey Gobble902, you are but one of many who have written to me about Nikki's sets, as well as about other models. I'm actually considering reopening my site for a while, as I've been indefinitely furloughed from work. If I do re-open, it will no longer be a membership site, it will be strictly a place to where photo sets and video clips can be purchased. I plan to donate all proceeds to charities as I'm still being paid from my day job. I have to figure out how to integrate PayPal to my site first, and as I'm also doing some volunteer work, that may take some time, but please stay tuned...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Drool]

-

If you like that image, footjoyboy, you ought to LOVE this one:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the greatest photos of all time!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow FairAdam, that's really awesome that you may have the time to do that! I hope you can! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I do! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
One of the greatest photos of all time!

I don't know about all that, but I like it too.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Sophia shawn
Board Regular
Member # 52630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sophia shawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice content
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki's beautiful soles look amazing in your

photos Mr. Fair Adam.

I enjoy photos of gorgeous women with thick meaty

soles. [Drool]

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links