Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shapely Size 10 Arches of Hot Tall Blonde

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shapely Size 10 Arches of Hot Tall Blonde
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 2 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year, Carissa Lawrence (5'11" & size 10) crashed at my place with her travelling partner, Nadya Rubinski. Initially, Carissa only wanted to model her feet for me without the foot worship being published, but later changed her mind when her interests peaked about having her feet licked. She's interested in knowing how much people like to see that kind of stuff.

I told her many people would fantasize about such an honor. Anyway, there is lots of unseen material of her and she may be comfortable with releasing more if there is positive response.

-  -

-  -

-  -

-  -

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, love the kicks, and would love to see more.
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some divine arches on show here!! What a find! [Bow Down] Do you have a closup wrinkled sole shot? [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Some divine arches on show here!! What a find! [Bow Down] Do you have a closup wrinkled sole shot? [Evil Grin]

Thx my friend [Smile]

Here's a the closest thing I could find to a close-up wrinkled sole shot that was readily available. The rest of them are buried in hours of unedited/unpublished video footage.

[ July 08, 2019, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links